Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Wellington Parke, LLC

Average Rating: 4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 2 Reviews

Wellington Parke, LLC
Posted by Waylin1 September 30, 2015

I visited Wellington. It was a combination. They had a place for assisted living where people live in like a hotel, and then, they have some nice duplexes. The grounds were well kept, and it looked like they had well-kept little duplexes. They were very nice. I would have moved there, but I do not need assistance, I was just looking for a retirement community for my wife and me, and $1,800 was a little bit outside of our budget. However, it seemed like a very nice place, and the way it was laid out was really nice. I thought the staff was really nice and sociable. I went to the office in the assisted living, and the lady took me over, walked me through the unit, and she was very helpful. The people there looked like pretty contented. The place seemed pretty clean. The few people I saw there were just kind of mingling around out in the lobby, and they seemed like they were okay. They had lots of activities. They had some things posted on the wall there for the people in the assisted living part. It looked like they had plenty to do. It was clean, well kept, pretty quiet and pretty decent place. I would move there, if I could afford it. I would definitely recommend it for retired couples.

Wellington Parke, LLC
Posted by Caring66229050 September 10, 2013

We chose the Wellington Parke for convenience because it's halfway between my sister's house and two other sister's houses, so it's kind of in the middle, and our mom had to be in some kind of a lockdown. In the other place we had her in it was not locked. So far, it's been fine. I haven't seen any indicator that she's not being taken care of. My sisters go every night though and make sure she had a shower, so there's somebody there everyday. Her room is just fine. It's got what she needs. They were kind enough to take her in even though we were short noticed. My sister knows that they're doing a good job in taking care of her.

Location of Wellington Parke, LLC