Blue Ridge Place

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Blue Ridge Place

November 25, 2012

By marcopolo

I had my parent in this facility. It was awful! It looks clean but upon closer evaluation you'll find it pretty dirty! There were dead bugs on the floor, trash overflowing in the kitchen and it smells like feces. The staff is underpaid, so they aren't going out of their way for anyway for anyone. The food was below average and the nursing staff was rude. There afterhour crew was skeletial--if you have a loved one there-- make sure you do periodic walk throughs-- especially after hours. I am suprised they are still in business.

May 25, 2012

By aandrews99

Sterling House is a great place for an assisted living center, I've been to others and seemed to like this one much better. It was cleaner and the staff was wonderful and seemed to answer any questions that I had and seemed to enjoy what they do.

October 10, 2011

By POORBOY

Mom seems to like this place . We looked at several 'homes' in the mid-dell area some had little security. The Sterling House has all doors w/coded intry and someone checked on who was walking in.The staff seems eager to help and to answer any concerns. Better, approiate and well balanced meals are a concern.All residences seem to enjoy the center courtyard, which breaks up the tipical long , warehouse-like halls.I hope the rehabilitation room will be open soon.

Services & Amenities of Blue Ridge Place

About Blue Ridge Place

Blue Ridge Place is an assisted living facility in Midwest City, OK that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Blue Ridge Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Blue Ridge Place