Brookdale Midlothian

14016 Turnberry Lane, Midlothian, VA, 23113

Reviews of Brookdale Midlothian

Average Rating:
ckhokie March 17, 2013

My mother currently resides at Southerland Place. I have been very pleased with the care that my mother has been receiving. The caregivers have been excellent and I truly believe that each one of them love my mother as their own. There has been great communication between the staff and my family on the care plan and any changes that they see in my mom. My mother fell one night and she told me that they quickly came to her call for help. After they had checked her vitals and made sure that there were no issues, the nurse called me at 12:30 am to tell me what had happened. Even though it was late, I was impressed that they called me to let me know what was going on. Management has an open door policy and is very accessible.
I also like that they are always having activities that gives the families a chance to have fun with their loved one. The week before Thanksgiving they invited all of the families to come to a Thanksgiving feast and there was close to 200 people that attended. It was a full Thanksgiving dinner with all of the traditional foods and they had live entertainment. Everyone had a wonderful time! Also the food has been excellent each time I have eating with her and at the parties. It is a tough decision on placing a loved one in an assisted living facility, but I am truly please with my decision of the Southerland Place.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brookdale Midlothian

Brookdale Midlothian provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Midlothian