Brookdale Midland | Midland, TX

1808 W. Loop 250 N, Midland, TX, 79705

Reviews of Brookdale Midland | Midland, TX

mydadsdaughter September 26, 2012

My family visited this facility and decided that it would be a good place to provide care for my elderly father. My mother completed all the paperwork and submitted the significant deposit and first month's rent. When my parents went to the facility to move my father in, the facility managers had changed their minds and wouldn't let him come in to the facility. Even though the managers of the facility had visited my parents the day before, the managers decided when my father arrived that he was no longer eligible to live there. Then there were questions about whether my mother would be refunded the thousands of dollars of deposit and rent. It seems like a nice facility but, like so many joints like this one, the management is unprofessional, rude and unreliable. My family is left scrambling under great duress to arrange care for my dad.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brookdale Midland

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Midland