Blenheim-Newport

303 Valley Road, Middletown, RI, 02842

Reviews of Blenheim-Newport

November 03, 2014

By Catherine17

Blenheim was a very nice, homey place, and it’s convenient for me. The director is very nice and working hard to help me, to figure this all out. I am kind of leaning forward to that one because it’s not so profit, so I think it is more affordable for me. The rooms were really nice, you could bring your own furniture if you want. They have nice grounds, a little courtyard, and everything so that they could go outside. The one I ate in is not the one that he would be in because they have their own kitchen and dining room in the last unit. They used smart eating, they have a couple of choices, and the clients pick which one they want to eat and they have the table set; the plates are bright red so that they could see better. The food was good. They usually have choices, and I know they have a garden.

Thank you so much for sharing. Caring for seniors is not just our purpose, it's our passion. Individualized care is one of our hallmarks as we strive to meet the distinct needs of each resident. Please let us know (401.849.0031) if there is anything we can ever do to help you and your family.

June 25, 2013

By Kirsten2

Blenheim Newport is beautiful, but it's out of my price range. The place is nice.

June 13, 2013

By Edwin1

Blenheim-Newport is a very nice place and they are taking good care of me.

June 19, 2012

By Bruce3

The facility was nice and the staff was very attentive when I took a tour. The rooms were spacious. We had coffee in the dining room and it was a comfortable area. The whole place is also neat and clean. I think my mom would like this facility.

Photos of Blenheim-Newport

• Low Salt

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8 To 1

• Licenses: Use and Occupancy

About Blenheim-Newport

Newly renovated and situated on fifteen beautiful acres in Middletown, Rhode Island, Blenheim-Newport is an innovative senior living community providing assisted living services in a residential, home-like environment. Blenheim-Newport borders historic Newport, offering many cultural, educational and recreational opportunities. We are also just minutes away from quiet beaches, superb shopping and modern medical facilities. Blenheim-Newport offers personalized service plans tailored to meet the unique needs of each resident.

Blenheim-Newport is a newly remodeled community close to scenic beaches and downtown shopping. The cultural, educational opportunities that surround us are matched by the creative, active lifestyle our residents enjoy inside.

Map of Blenheim-Newport