Bickford of Middletown

4375 Union Road, Middletown, OH, 45005

Reviews of Bickford of Middletown

Jeff24 July 20, 2014

The visit at the Inn was very nice. The staff was very nice. The thing that impressed me the most was that it was new.

Caring84911750 May 29, 2014

Inn At Renaissance Village was very good. I had a very difficult time deciding between this one and another facility because they were comparable. They basically had the same kind of focus, and so it was really difficult to decide between the two. The staff was helpful. They were very nice. I didn't have any problem with them.

Happy customer October 22, 2013

My mother recently moved to the Renassaiace and we couldn't be happier. Wonderful staff, great food, lots of activities for the residents. They just had a casino night for the residents that was beyond amazing. I highly recommend.

Caring7691 August 19, 2013

We went for a tour at The Inn at Renaissance Village and the thing that stood out most about the facility is that the residents looked very happy and the staff interaction was really good. My mom likes it and she is moving in next week. The facility is also very clean. They got lots of things going on. Every time we visit there, the residents are all very busy.

From Bickford of Middletown

Welcome to Bickford of Middletown, one of Ohio's premier assisted living and memory care communities! Bickford of Middletown is conveniently located on 4375 Union Rd., so please, stop on by any time. We invite you in and welcome you home to our Ohio senior living community.

At Bickford of Middletown, we offer premier memory care and assisted living services. The fullest expression of assistance comes with an intimate understanding of our residents at Bickford of Middletown. Each resident of our Ohio assisted living home is unique, as are the services they require, and the manner in which they wish for them to be met. At our Middletown senior community, we also know firsthand the confusion that memory loss creates in relationships with loved ones. That's why our Alzheimer's care community strives to make every activity intentional and personally driven by each individual's life story.

Nothing can replace home - this we know at Bickford of Middletown. The smells that waft through the open door, the tattered edges of the overstuffed chair in the living room, the faded photographs on the mantle, the memories...lifetimes are built on these things; happiness dwells in them. At Bickford of Middletown assisted living in Ohio, we don't ask you to give up your home, your treasures, your memories. Instead, we want you to bring the pieces of the home you love into our Ohio assisted living and memory care community and make it yours.

Features of Bickford of Middletown

• Technology extra: Emergency call system

• Pharmacy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $2,790/month

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: None

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Bickford of Middletown