Brookdale Middleburg Heights

15435 Bagley Road, Middleburg Heights, OH, 44130

Reviews of Brookdale Middleburg Heights

Barb15 June 17, 2014

Emeritus was an assisted living facility, but they didn't have Medicaid approved, so my parents would have to move out of there once their money depleted. However, the director was very friendly, very knowledgeable, and really tried in helping me out.

Larry W. February 27, 2014

Emeritus was dirty. It was laid out in a choppy fashion like a hospital. The apartments were like closets. They have a bank, they have senior care facility, they have hairdressing, they have game room. However, they could improve on the cleanliness.

Ruth24 January 30, 2014

Everybody was very nice at Emeritus, they were very informative and they followed me up. They gave me everything I needed to know. They were fantastic and I can’t say enough about them. The facility was lovely and the rooms were very nice and adequate.

Patricia46 November 27, 2013

We visited Emeritus at Brookside Estates. The facility was nice and clean, but the rooms were too small. Everybody was very nice. I was not really paying attention very much with this facility because mom said she didn’t like the rooms.

Missy66 September 10, 2011

I have two relatives which are residents of this facility. The building itself is beautiful and it's employees,for the most part are kind and caring, but they are grossly overworked, under paid and poorly trained. The amount of care each worker is supposed to provide is overwhelming and as a result residents often must long periods of time for assistant going to the restroom or other care activities. The facility is at capacity and there have been large increases in fees although staffing has not increased and more and more patients which should be in a nursing home have been accepted as assisted living patients for the sole purpose of increasing revenue. Food tends to be mediocre and often not that plentiful. I'm certain that the experiences here are much like that of multitudes of other facilities but it's sad that as one nears the end of life that anything less than exeptional must be endured.

From Brookdale Middleburg Heights

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Middleburg Heights