Trail Creek Place

1400 East Coolspring Avenue, Michigan City, IN, 46360

Reviews of Trail Creek Place

Caring90534950 July 31, 2014

My parents are at Sterling House of Michigan City. The place is clean and it was well staffed. I like that there were limited number of residents living in the community. I like that I can get to select the level of service that was needed for my mother and I thought that t was well balanced. It has a very nice dining area. It's a very comfortable and quiet setting. They provide their meals on time and make sure that the residents get there if they need assistance to get to the dining. They make sure that they are there to receive their meals. All in all, it's been very nice.

Caring84333450 April 30, 2014

Everything was excellent at Sterling House. The environment was wonderful. The staff was wonderful too. They were very accommodating, friendly, and informative.

From Trail Creek Place

Brookdale Michigan City provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Trail Creek Place

• Minimum rate: $2200/month

• Nurse On Staff Available During Business Hours; Some Availability Outside Of Business Hours

Location of Trail Creek Place