Elmcroft of Washington Township

8630 Washington Church Road, Miamisburg, OH, 45342

Reviews of Elmcroft of Washington Township

RICHARD G June 10, 2014

Elmcroft was very nice. It seemed to be very clean. A lot of other places smelled like disinfectant, and I didn't smell it there. My aunt and uncle both went there with me. We visited a room, and it was very nice. The people were nice. The receptionist and lady that showed us around were very nice and cooperative. They answered any questions that we had. The people there were all friendly. I don't know how the food was, but we were very impressed. They had activities like crafts and bingo. However, when it came to the price, it kind of stopped everything. They wanted $6,000 a month. The rooms were small, and I was upset because if I had known the price to start with, I would never have taken the trouble of taking my aunt and uncle there. They need to bring their prices down.

Liene May 11, 2013

Elmcroft's staff was very nice and helpful. They answered all our questions and gave us a tour. They let us know they're there whenever we want to call with more questions or to come with my mother-in-law to visit.

It looks like a lovely facility. The rooms were nice and clean. It seemed like they were good-sized.

GuiCyber June 30, 2011

This is a top notch facility. The staff from the manager to the maintaince personell have the greatest attitude.The staff takes the time to make sure each resident feels welcome there. They take extra time to stop in and see them as their time premits.The meals are served on plates that make a person feel like they are eatting at home. The medication is passed out in a timely matter with a caring attitude.The staff even takes the time to make sure that the guests are taken care of.They are not hesitant to answer any question that is asked. If they aren't sure they get someone that does know.

From Elmcroft of Washington Township

Elmcroft of Washington Township, Miamisburg Ohio is less than a mile from the Dayton Mall. Residents, friends and families enjoy the Dayton Art Institute, the nation's finest mid-size art museum, and the National Museum of the United States Air Force. The Schuster Performing Arts Center, home to the Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra, is another local attraction. Outdoor activities include strolling through the beautiful grounds of the Cox Arboretum or taking in historical architecture on visits to Carillion Park.

Accommodations and Services

Elmcroft of Washington Township Miamisburg is an assisted living and Alzheimer's Care community offering accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities. It is staffed 24 hours a day with trained healthcare personnel and offers as much or as little care as a resident may want or need. In addition, Elmcroft of Washington Township has a licensed Health Care Director on call 24 hours a day.

Elmcroft of Washington Township features a full sprinkler system and each apartment is equipped with an emergency call system that may be used whenever the need arises. In addition, all exterior doors may be locked so that a secure environment can be maintained.

Each apartment includes all meals and basic utilities as part of the monthly fee. Also, residents enjoy daily activities, private dining room for family and guests, library and sitting areas, bistro and billiard activity room, housekeeping services and many other amenities. Other services include a beauty/barber shop for a nominal fee.

The emphasis on activities is a main thrust of the service offerings. Social interaction is a vital part of overall good health and Elmcroft of Washington Township is committed to offering residents a full range of social, recreational and spiritual activities from which to choose. Scheduled transportation on the community van allows all residents to take advantage of travel activities.

Elmcroft Assisted Living in Dayton is truly a great place to live and work and is proud to be a part of the Washington Township, Ohio community.

Features of Elmcroft of Washington Township