Palace Royale

11355 SW 84th St, Miami, FL, 33173

Reviews of Palace Royale

zmq July 11, 2012

The facilities are attractive and well-kept. However, the service in the dining room left much to be desired. From my visits is common for the order to arrive to the table cold and be flat out wrong. The staff while friendly, do not seem to have any urgency when working to resolve residents' problems. This has caused much frustration for my relatives that live there and has lead to them seeking alternative places where the management is more efficient. The living quarters are spacious and have high ceilings. When a new resident moves in, the carpet is replaced, regardless of the condition the previous resident left it. Overall, the place one of the better options out there, but does leave some to be desired

nissanator July 06, 2012

They were a great facility with many activities. My grandmother was happy with the staff and their level of care for her and the other residents. She made many friends at this facility and had a lot of fun. I always felt welcome when I went to visit her at this facility. They were very accommodating to me and my family. I would highly recommend them for their knowledgeable staff and kindness.

Nahbysone May 03, 2012

The people working there were very nice and provided all the information I needed and answered all the questions I asked. They patients living there seemed to enjoy being o be honest I left with a good impression of the place.

Steph0326 August 02, 2011

I visited this location for a family member. I was very much impressed with the cleanliness of the facility as well as with how sweet and attending the staff was. The center was so luxurious; it almost felt like we were in a real palace. We truly felt at home when we stepped into this location.

About Palace Royale

Palace Royale is an assisted living facility in Miami, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Palace Royale for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Palace Royale