Snyder Village Assisted Living

1115 Harbors Lane, Metamora, IL, 61548

Reviews of Snyder Village Assisted Living

March 14, 2015

By jpelton

My mother has been a resident at Snyder Village Assisted Living for 7 years. She has been treated with kindness and love. Granted there are times when the daily services do not meet with her approval, but for the most part all is good. The facility is clean. The caregivers are kind. The administrators are thoughtful. I would recommend Snyder to anyone who asks.

February 10, 2015

By anony_mous

My family member is a resident of Snyder Village Assisted Living and I am currently trying to find a new facility for my loved one to move to. I have never been more disappointed with a facility. My loved one is not the easiest resident to have and can be demanding at times but has called me on multiple occasions very upset to the point of crying with how she has been treated at this facility. This is very troubling as a family member who can't visit every day. I have also witnessed Adminstrative/office staff be very rude and belittling to the staff, who are obviously overworked and tired, in open areas and in front of family members and residents. I wouldn't talk to my garbage the way I've seen these staff members be talked to. I wouldn't not recommend this facility.

February 02, 2015

By SLNoe

My Mother is currently a resident of Snyder Village Assisted Living, and has been continuously resident in various facilities within the Snyder Village community since 1990. Over the course of those 25 years I have been pleased to witness the exceptional dedication to my Mother's well-being by both staff and management. She now views the Assisted Living center as home, and the staff give her the respect, care, and attention that one deserves in their home. She recently suffered some health issues that necessitated a stay in the supervised Health Center, and every effort was made by the staff to ensure that she was able to return home, i.e., to Assisted Living, as promptly as possible. It is this dedication to doing what is best for the residents that makes me confident that she is enjoying the best quality of life possible in a safe and caring environment. The administration of the Assisted Living center is first rate, and the already excellent facility is well maintained and continuously improving. I can't imagine a better home for my Mother at this stage of her life, and I am grateful that Snyder Village has made the Assisted Living center available to her.

January 30, 2015

By David McCully

My sisters and I chose Snyder Village Assisted Living because of it's reputation in the region and haven't had a second thought about our decision. This week marks the one year anniversary for my father's residency at Snyder Village. Everything is "all good" as they say. Frankly, my Dad loves the place and brags about his care, the food and the activities. My siblings and I worry about our father and his well being but feel he's safe and looked after with very professional care. He has to take several meds during the day along with breathing treatments; everything is administered in a timely fashion along with excellent attitudes on the part of the staff. As a matter of fact, he feels he's somewhat spoiled by the caretakers and enjoys every bit of it. Dad has made so many new friends since he changed his residency to Snyder Village. Old friends feel comfortable stopping by to visit and several like to stay for a meal at a moments notice. Myself, I eat breakfast with Dad at least twice a month while the whole family enjoys a Sunday dinner together on occasion. We feel free to set up shop and play some cards or board games, enjoying our family time together. As a family, we love this place and can't say enough about the care. Fortunately our loved one thoroughly enjoys his independence and privacy that Snyder Village offers. Our father is cared for as needed and he sincerely cares about the individuals who look after him.

December 19, 2014

By Blawrence

The staff in this facility are rude, and inconsiderate. I presented myself in a polite and kind manner and the staff members that I talked to made me feel unwanted. It was upsetting because I had heard good things about Snyder Village which is what prompted me to go there. I was hoping to find a safe place that can provide excellent care for my grandmother. Sadly, all I found was a demeaning staff.

Photos of Snyder Village Assisted Living

• Home Sale Assistance

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 2207645

About Snyder Village Assisted Living

Snyder Village is committed to providing for the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of others in a loving, dignified and Christian atmosphere.

Snyder Village Assisted Living has 40 apartments and is designed for those individuals who wish to keep their independence, yet still need some level of assistance. Our assisted living facility offers single or double bedroom units and provides a variety of support services with staff present around the clock. Our trained caregivers pride themselves on providing exceptional care to our residents. They are kind, gentle, compassionate, and enjoy the time they spend with our residents. Along with superior care, our home-cooked meals are delicious. Assisted Living guests have several daily choices when it comes to meals, and the desserts are divine!

Snyder Village Assisted Living is located on the north edge of the campus in a beautiful rural setting with views of the countryside and the lakes. This gives our guests quiet and peaceful surroundings while still being close to shopping and other amenities in Metamora and the Peoria area.

Map of Snyder Village Assisted Living