The Atrium at Lafreniere Assisted Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Atrium at Lafreniere Assisted Living

March 28, 2012

By Callie3

I have been there many times of the last three years. I worked with the church that meets there every Sunday afternoon. It is a lovely facility, the atmosphere is peaceful, the sunshine streaming in through the glass is cheery, the colorful fish can be quite fascinating. The residents get along well together.The attendants are pleasant to be around and I've heard them receive compliments from the harder to please people; and they respond quickly to a need. The ladies at the reception desk always have a pleasant greeting.The only negatives I have heard or seen there, is that the menu is pretty much the same every week. I know that a few of the long-term residents would appreciate a little variety in the menu. They have sandwiches every Sunday evening; I know a couple of the ladies in particular, would like to see a little more variety, in the Sunday menu mostly.

Features of The Atrium at Lafreniere Assisted Living

About The Atrium at Lafreniere Assisted Living

Located in Metairie, Louisiana at Interstate 10 and Veterans Memorial Boulevard just 15 minutes from New Orleans, readily accessible to shopping, churches, restaurants, and medical facilities, and is easily reached by family and friends. A block away is beautiful Lafreniere Park, where our residents can stroll, picnic, or watch the sunset.

Map of The Atrium at Lafreniere Assisted Living