Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.2

June 27, 2014

By Diane86710350

Christian Care Center is a really nice facility. They have individual apartments. They're really small, but they're also very expensive, like $1,100. If we could afford $1,100, we could probably stay in our house. The staff is very informative, very kind, and they even did some followup with me on the Internet. But if you can't afford it, you can't afford it.

May 31, 2014

By Kay25

My mother lived for about four or five years in Christian Care, and she had her own apartment. The staff was great. They knew everybody and did maintenance. She complained about the patio and they redid her patio. They put a microwave in; that apartment didn’t have one, and they put one in at no cost. They had a lot of activities, and they took them on a lot of outings to different movies and a lot of other places.

May 30, 2014

By Lynn30

Courtyard of Christian Care was an old facility. The people were wonderful and we loved them. The dining area was clean, but not very nice. It was old and dated. The carpet and their wallpaper were old. The rooms were very small, but the residents were very friendly and welcoming, and the staff was very nice.

June 23, 2012

By brittanydickerson441

I was very impressed with Courtyard at Christian Care. My grandmother lived in a beautiful spacious apartment there and I could tell she was very happy each time I visited. My grandmother invited me to eat with her in their dining facility several times and the food was always good. My grandmother knew and introduced me to several staff members and each one was warm and friendly. My grandmother took part in several social activities at Courtyard and was even asked to participate in a fashion show they held. Some of my best times spent with my grandmother while she lived there were when she invited me and my daughters to come down to the actual courtyard area there. We enjoyed siting on the swing and watching the colorful fish in the little pond there. I never worried about my grandmother while she lived at Courtyard at Christian Care. I knew she was able to maintain her independence, yet had the extra help and care that she needed from people who genuinely cared and had her best interest at heart.

April 13, 2012

By Naclem0000

I believe that this facility is very high class. Of course the people there complained about not wanting to be there, but it was for their own benefit and was not at the fault of the facility. They had very good food, nice staff, and great living areas. There were events that happened a few times a week and the living area was always very sociable. The rooms were almost always spotless and never smelled. Everyone person that I talked to at the facility could not deny that it was a very elegant place to spend their last days. The nurses and caretakers were open and always knew when to check on the patients. One of the only negatives that I saw was the condition of some of the residents at the facility, but that cannot be attributed to the care are any part of Christian Care. They even provided a shuttle service for the people who could not drive to get their groceries or go out on the town.

Let Us Search For You

Features of Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4790/month

About Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite

Welcome to Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite

Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite is a member of the Christian Care Centers family of senior living communities, which currently serves seniors in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex as a faith based, not-for-profit provider. Our Life Plan Community – encompassing Senior Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and Memory Care Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Rehab, and Hospice Services all on one campus – enables our residents to thrive in an environments that encourages relationships through spirit, physical, social, and recreational programs.

Christian Care Senior Living Community offers 3 Independent Living Communities - Greenway Village, Hartin and McMillan. They are all conveniently located near shopping, dining, cultural centers, exceptional hospitals, and physicians’ offices, Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite offers Retirement Living at its best. The Hartin Apartments are spacious four-plex cottages located on beautiful grounds with mature trees. The McMillan Apartments contain efficiency, one and two bedroom apartments located in a beautifully appointed three-story building with an atrium, game room, and library.

Bentley Assisted Living is an important part of the highly reputable and faith-based “continuum of care” organization of Christian Care Centers. Located on a beautiful 26-acre campus, Bentley consists of private apartments with golf course and courtyard views. Our dedicated, compassionate staff provides care and service to individuals who are 62 of age or older.

Bentley Assisted Living was named in honor of Virgil and Ann Bentley. The Bentleys are loved and revered individuals who have given sacrificially and tirelessly to the residents and many others throughout Christian Care Center’s existence.

The Courtyard at Christian Care Memory Care is warm, inviting and a place your loved one can call home. Common areas include a variety of comfortably furnished and attractive living, dining, and activity areas. Each resident’s apartment is spacious, comfortable and ready to be decorated with favorite furnishings, pictures, and other personal mementos, which promote familiarity and stability in the environment.

Assistance in maintaining an active lifestyle includes:

• Involvement of family in the planning of care
    • Assistance with reminders and redirection
    • 24 hour management and care by trained and dedicated Resident Care Assistants and Medication Aides
    • Activities designed to meet the needs of residents with memory losses
    • Brain Fitness program
    • Key pad entry and exit to living areas from Lobby
    • 24 hour emergency Call System
    • Skilled Nursing Rehabilitation Services provided by full-time, CCC-employed therapists
    • State-of-the-Art Bioness Therapy for qualified residents recovering from a stroke
    • Secured Residential Area (Special Care Unit) for residents with Alzheimer’s or dementia
    • Multi-Sensory Activity Environment (Snoezelen Room) in the Special Care Unit
    • Automated Dispensing System that provides 24-hour, in-house accessibility to medications
    • In-House cable channel for church services broadcasts
    • Wheelchair accessible Chapel for church services
    • Wheelchair accessible vehicles for activities and physician office appointments

Services:

• Beauty/Barber Shop – available at additional charge
    • Basic cable provided – additional cable arranged by family
    • All utilities, except phone – family arranged
    • Wireless Internet access
    • 24-hour nursing care
    • Therapy: Physical, Occupational, and Speech
    • Restorative Therapy – in-house Restorative Therapy and state-of-the-art therapy gym
    • Daily devotionals by local church ministers
    • Transportation to doctor appointments

Thank you for your interest at Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite