Reviews of Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite
Judy107422 February 26, 2017
I visited this facility
Christian Care Senior Living Community was close to home, and we have a lot of friends who have lived out there or still live there. It is well known for being a good facility, so the family wanted me to visit it, but I knew that it was going to be too expensive. They were doing an exercise class, so I met some of the ladies, and I went up into the dining room and chatted with some of the ladies who were having lunch. It is excellent care. The people are Christians and very kind. The lady who showed me around knew all the residents’ names and something about them. We had a little lady that stopped us in the elevator with a problem and she took care of it right away, so I was very impressed with that. They really put their needs first. It is an excellent facility but way out of our price range.
Esther373262 February 11, 2017
I visited this facility
I liked Christian Care because it was set up so that if your condition changed you didn’t have to move. They had a memory unit and also just like if your health failed in general because I was looking really for independent living. This one seemed pretty nice, and I liked it very much. They have quite a few activities. They gave me a calendar, and they had a lot of things that you can do.
From Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite
Welcome to Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite
Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite is a member of the Christian Care Centers family of senior living communities, which currently serves seniors in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex as a faith based, not-for-profit provider. Our Life Plan Community – encompassing Senior Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and Memory Care Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Rehab, and Hospice Services all on one campus – enables our residents to thrive in an environments that encourages relationships through spirit, physical, social, and recreational programs.
Christian Care Senior Living Community offers 3 Independent Living Communities - Greenway Village, Hartin and McMillan. They are all conveniently located near shopping, dining, cultural centers, exceptional hospitals, and physicians’ offices, Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite offers Retirement Living at its best. The Hartin Apartments are spacious four-plex cottages located on beautiful grounds with mature trees. The McMillan Apartments contain efficiency, one and two bedroom apartments located in a beautifully appointed three-story building with an atrium, game room, and library.
Bentley Assisted Living is an important part of the highly reputable and faith-based “continuum of care” organization of Christian Care Centers. Located on a beautiful 26-acre campus, Bentley consists of private apartments with golf course and courtyard views. Our dedicated, compassionate staff provides care and service to individuals who are 62 of age or older.
Bentley Assisted Living was named in honor of Virgil and Ann Bentley. The Bentleys are loved and revered individuals who have given sacrificially and tirelessly to the residents and many others throughout Christian Care Center’s existence.
The Courtyard at Christian Care Memory Care is warm, inviting and a place your loved one can call home. Common areas include a variety of comfortably furnished and attractive living, dining, and activity areas. Each resident’s apartment is spacious, comfortable and ready to be decorated with favorite furnishings, pictures, and other personal mementos, which promote familiarity and stability in the environment.
Assistance in maintaining an active lifestyle includes:
- Involvement of family in the planning of care
- Assistance with reminders and redirection
- 24 hour management and care by trained and dedicated Resident Care Assistants and Medication Aides
- Activities designed to meet the needs of residents with memory losses
- Brain Fitness program
- Key pad entry and exit to living areas from Lobby
- 24 hour emergency Call System
- Skilled Nursing Rehabilitation Services provided by full-time, CCC-employed therapists
- State-of-the-Art Bioness Therapy for qualified residents recovering from a stroke
- Secured Residential Area (Special Care Unit) for residents with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Multi-Sensory Activity Environment (Snoezelen Room) in the Special Care Unit
- Automated Dispensing System that provides 24-hour, in-house accessibility to medications
- In-House cable channel for church services broadcasts
- Wheelchair accessible Chapel for church services
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles for activities and physician office appointments
- Beauty/Barber Shop – available at additional charge
- Basic cable provided – additional cable arranged by family
- All utilities, except phone – family arranged
- Wireless Internet access
- 24-hour nursing care
- Therapy: Physical, Occupational, and Speech
- Restorative Therapy – in-house Restorative Therapy and state-of-the-art therapy gym
- Daily devotionals by local church ministers
- Transportation to doctor appointments
Thank you for your interest at Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Features of Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite
- Minimum rate: $2800/month
- Minimum Memory Cost $4600/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age 62
- Pets Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses 100700
Location of Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities