Greenfield Assisted Living Community

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Greenfield Assisted Living Community

June 19, 2011

By anonymous66

Greenfields is a low budget facility trying to keep going financially. I have seen residents treated kindly - -most are there not by choice but because they cannot afford anything fancier. There is no budget for any frills. They appreciate volunteers who will help with entertainment and activities. There is a high turn-over in the staff.

October 18, 2010

By DaughterCaring

Not a facility I would use.

This facility was a major disappointment for my family. They forgot to order prescriptions, lost medications, double charged us as well as lost checks for payments. The unprofessional way this facility is run is simply not acceptable. My father often complained of the lack of compassion from much of the administrative staff, though loved many of his nurses (most of his favorites were let go). We have since switched facilities and we as well as our father couldn't be happier!

About Greenfield Assisted Living Community

Greenfield Assisted Living Community is an assisted living facility in Mesa, AZ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Greenfield Assisted Living Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Greenfield Assisted Living Community