Fellowship Square - Mesa

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Fellowship Square - Mesa

November 22, 2014

By Caring102076850

Fellowship Square - Mesa was just a nice facility. It provided meals, and the apartments were pretty small but they have some common areas that were nice. It appeared to be nicely maintained, and it seemed to be clean with no odor.

November 15, 2014

By Theresa25

Fellowship Square is amazing. My dad loves it there. He is engaged and well taken care of. There are plenty of activities. He does Men’s Breakfast and veteran’s club. He has history discussions. They have a barbershop quartet. At least once a month, he goes out to dinner. They have a shuttle bus and he’s gone to church services. There’s always something going on. He can cook in his apartment but they also have a dining room that he can access a couple of times a month. My sister will go over and have breakfast or dinner with him once or twice a week. It’s just super convenient. It’s an excellent facility. They have aides on my dad’s floor that help him get around so he has a contact person, like a resident assistant available to him 24/7. They help him get to activities and engage him more and if he has any questions, they’re available. They’ve just made it really easy. They were really accommodating and the residents there did treat my dad like family.

August 29, 2014

I didn't care too much for the Fellowship Square - Mesa because it was a much older facility. It didn't seem like it was maintained as well as some of the others I have visited. I wasn't overly impressed with their staffing and with the dining room. I don't think they had as many activities for the residents. It is in need of remodeling to make it a more pleasant atmosphere.

August 14, 2014

By Scott19

Fellowship Square is very nice. We took a tour. We had lunch for free; the food is very good. The staff is very good; they took care of us. Everybody is super nice. I like the amenities there. The rooms are beautiful. Everything is new. My father-in-law is going to be going there a couple of weeks.

July 23, 2014

My mother-in-law lives in Fellowship Square, that has assisted living, and they offer other products as well. It's really quite nice. She has her own room and it has a living room, a bathroom, a small kitchen. She has a screened-in balcony. They have all kinds of facilities and they do all kinds of stuff with these people. They take them out to museums, art shows, and plays. They have all kinds of people come in and play music for them. They have an exercise room and a heated swimming pool. My mother-in-law uses a lot of that facility. They have their own dining area, and the food is excellent. I can't rave enough about it, and it's very economical. The grounds are well-kept. They have a little garden area so that the people that live there could do a little gardening if they desire. They have a pond there that has koi fish in it and a little bridge that goes over it.

September 27, 2013

By Julie20

My mom is a current resident of Fellowship Square. We're very familiar with it because my grandmother had been there before. It is a homey and friendly community. The activities are great. They have games, bingo, live bands, etc. They have a personal trainer five days a week. They just have a lot of things going on. The staff has been extremely helpful. My mom likes the food. She likes the community as a whole. Everything is great! There is nothing negative about it. We're happy she's there. I definitely would recommend this place.

August 10, 2013

By Chris26

When we visited Fellowship Square and it was a very nice facility. It's so large. The marketing person was very, very nice.

April 17, 2013

By caring0328213

I've visited the Fellowship Square and I really liked the place a lot. Everyone was nice, the grounds were very nice, the studios were a very good size, and they seem to offer a lot of different things. The only reason why we did not choose that facility for my grandmother was because it was not a very secure place for residents in memory care. It seemed they could easily get in and out anytime.

August 01, 2011

By Emmyrose

They have studios and 1-bedroom apartments. They offer satellite TV, Internet, and washers and dryers in some of the apartments. They also have a laundry room for the residents who don't have washers and dryers in their apartments. The apartments are private and handicapped-accessible. They have two buildings and about 90 residents. They have a casual dining room, and they have a chef and a dietician on staff. The food looked good. The residents can also eat in their rooms if they want. They have a doctor that visits and an RN that comes in. They're well staffed. I saw about five caregivers while I was there. The staff seems really good there. They have an activities director and provide transportation for these people. They have the regular activities like cards, games, TV, and movies. They have birthday parties and church services. They also have a computer specialist that comes in and teaches any residents who are interested how to use the computer. The grounds are pretty, with shrubs and trees and benches. They have a fountain. They also have a patio where the residents can sit.

July 18, 2011

By ElderAdvocate7

Not too long ago I was intrigued by a group of independent residents in the community room seated at a long table that was full of baked goods and small handcrafted items. I stopped to see what was going on and several of the ladies proudly told me they were selling their own baked goods and craft items to raise money to fund the activity program at the retirement community. Knowing that boredom and a sense of uselessness plague many facility residents it was good to know that these ladies spend their days doing something that they find helpful, productive and needed. The money filters back into the activity budget which allows them and other residents the opportunity for a fuller schedule. This is a very creative way to involve the residents in the day-to-day operations of the community and a wise choice for the activity director.

July 05, 2011

By leezee

Open for less than eight months, my mother and I toured this facility at its early inception or thereabouts. So, obviously it looked brand new, clean, set up for business, but something about it also seemed like a place that would always maintain this appearance. The building was slightly hospital-like built but then modernized to Arizona's natural landscape by inter-spacing the paint from brown to Mohave white. Very pretty and ascetically pleasing to the eye. Enormous open hallways with seating (group type seating where a couch faces two chairs), soft lighting, big windows. Very pleasing, as I said, to see. A nice pool and patio seating for meals when the weather permits. A full computer room, full exercise room, billiards tables, a craft room! I'm sure I'm forgetting some of the things I saw. Built on what seemed it's own land, but I learned from the brochure it was about 15 acres. Definitely a Christian community, or fellowship is how they state it, but the residents we did see seemed happy, active. Pets allowed! I even saw a couple walking their dog. Extraordinary staff, seemed very compassionate, friendly, cooperative. Superb accommodations. Residents actually approached us not a few times, but several times to welcome us ""home"". My mom said more than once ""this is soooo nice!""

About Fellowship Square - Mesa

Fellowship Square - Mesa is an assisted living facility in Mesa, AZ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Fellowship Square - Mesa for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Fellowship Square - Mesa