Fellowship Square Brown and Center

35 And 155 West Brown Road, Mesa, AZ, 85201

Reviews of Fellowship Square Brown and Center

Satisfied Customer1 December 29, 2015

My mom is now in Fellowship Square and doing well. The people were knowledgeable with the move-in assistance. They're kind and followed up really well with the new residents, and they're very generous with how much time I can spend with her there, too. I had to stay there because she's scared to be alone, but she's not alone because there are so many residents there. The wait staff in the dining room, the office staff, and the housekeepers are really good, and the residents know that they're there to help them. The nursing staff has been very helpful.

Tiffany13 August 22, 2015

My parents are at Fellowship Square Brown, and they actually really like it. The staff is kind and polite to the people. They are in a two bedroom, two bath apartment, and they really like it. They actually have a lot of activities. We really like that the facility is really accessible for my dad that is using a walker. The bathroom in the apartment is really great. I just noticed that some of the staff are pretty young like college or high school age, so when I went there, they had a friend over, and they were just kind of a little bit obnoxious, but they do a great job overall.

Lynn110311150 July 29, 2015

First, the staff at Fellowship Square is over and beyond, extremely friendly, kind, and helpful, and not just to the residents but also to people visiting the residents. I have been there probably once a week since May, and I have noticed this each and every time. It truly is a Christian community. They are very kind and understanding, willing, and ready to serve. Their grounds are pristine. They have flowers, grass, decorative type sculptures, and it is very pleasant to look at. You feel like it is your backyard, but nicer because the space is bigger. Honestly, when the time comes for me, I would totally go there because the residents too have been extremely nice. You're walking from the restaurant and run into somebody, and they are just so pleasant. And it is not just a "Hi," but there is more to it. "How are you today? How are things going?" and you have a little conversation with them. One day, we had a lady join us, and she was just lovely. She was real fun to talk to. And then, the food is really delicious. It tastes homemade, and you have quite a variety to choose from.

And then, they have a ton of activities. They have something going on every day that you could be involved in. And, of course, they offer travel to wherever you need to go. If you had a doctor's appointment, you just let them know, and they will take you. They also go out every day to Walmart or Walgreens, the library, or maybe the senior center. Because the grounds are so large, you just feel like you are inside your little community there. My friend, I know, he has not been happy in the last 10 years since his wife passed because he was living alone in apartments, but now he has this sense of community, he is getting his food, they do come in and clean, and it is reasonably priced. He has very little income coming in between a small pension and social security, so it is very ample, and he has money left over at the end of the month. And if you need something, maintenance wise, you just call in, and they will come. They are just wonderful.

Caring94112950 December 26, 2014

I didn't like Fellowship Square Brown and Center because it wasn't brand new. I wanted something really updated. But my husband really liked it, and I had my sister and my niece with me; all three of them liked it. The staff members were wonderful.

Fuzzi December 16, 2014

Fellowship Square Brown and Center was very good. The rooms and the dining facility were very nice, but I wasn't impressed with the food.

Caring93363250 August 30, 2014

I went to Fellowship Square Brown and Center with some friends. We were able to have lunch and the food was very nice. Their dining room was very clean. The rooms were very nice and everybody has their own furniture. Everything was very clean and the staff were very friendly as well.

Renall August 14, 2014

We chose Fellowship Square Brown as it's a very nice place. It offers meals and transportation. I go to dialysis two days a week and I have transportation down there. The staff was really nice, cheerful, friendly, and enjoyable. One lady was really nice -- she showed us all over the place. We had lunch and it was great. The place didn't smell and it was clean.

Ken22 June 18, 2014

My mother has been living at Fellowship Square since February. I'm very happy with the way they're taking care of her there. She is happy, and that's important to us. I got them from a referral by someone that was familiar with the facility. The staff is very good. They seem to do a really good job. They completely painted and re-carpeted it prior to her moving in. Everybody there is friendly, and very helpful. The apartments are larger than what I saw at other facilities. They are over 800 square feet. They have church services there, so my mother participates in church activities that are on-site. Also she plays a lot of cards and games with various people. They also go to plays.

tired daughter1 December 16, 2012

This started out as a independent living facility and added assisted living. My mother lived here for a few years. It is a wonderful place with tours, recreation, etc. and a person could feel independent and yet be assisted with medications, etc. The rates were also more reasonable than other facilities and yet provided more services as needed. I would not pick any other place. We visited several places before deciding on this one, and to this day still have not seen a better place.

termite March 28, 2012

The facilities at Fellowship Square are excellent. They have three different living facilities. There are apartments for those able to live independently, assisted living facilities, and a nursing home. My mother had an apartment and later stayed in the nursing center while recuperating from a fall. The staff in both facilities were kind, well-informed and always cheerful and wanting to help. The care my mother recieved was excellent. While my mother lived in the apartments, I often visited and ate at the dining facilities. The food was excellent, the service was top notch and the menus were varied and extremely healthy. The house keeping services were good and the maintenance crew were courteous and prompt.

My mother's apartment was very nice, but after her fall she spent the remainder of the time there in the nursing facility. She was well treated and the medical help was very good. The nursing staff was effecient and friendly. The center had activities and entertainment for those able to participate and tried to make sure each resident was comfortable and safe.I would recommend this facility to anyone in the Phoenix area.

Nonslid June 23, 2011

Attached to this facility is: Oasis Assisted Living. I was checking out the facilities in the Phoenix Area as my children live in Mesa and would like me to be closer to them. However, I do not like the intense heat here and the very long summer months - for 5 months, at least, it is way to hot. However, I agreed to look into some facilities in the area. This facility was clean and did not smell, however the staff was not as friendly nor aware of a visitor as they were all busy with their duties and could not be interupted. This held true for the residents that wanted attention also. One resident was removed from the area instead of inquiring if she needed or wanted something. The staff member distracted her and lead her away from the area and shortly afterwards came back alone and then even commented to the other staff members about the resident. I found this improper behaviour. However, not knowing either the staff member nor the resident I cannot truthfully say whether this was appropriate action or not. Residents did not seem to be as friendly with each other either; at least not the ones that I came across

About Fellowship Square Brown and Center

Fellowship Square Brown and Center is an assisted living facility in Mesa, AZ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Fellowship Square Brown and Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Fellowship Square Brown and Center