Bella Vista Retirement Living

1825 West Emelita Avenue, Mesa, AZ, 85202

Reviews of Bella Vista Retirement Living

Linda105915750 April 27, 2015

We visited Bella Vista Senior Living. The staff were great, very helpful, and seemed interested in my mother. The room we saw was a villa, which was perfectly sized and really great. They have good food. The dining room is open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. It's very nice and comfortable, and there's a fireplace at the end of it. It has windows that look out into the courtyard. They have cards, fitness, church, and trips, which mom likes to do. When you walk in the door, there's somebody always there, and I don't see people wandering in and out.

Caring101869650 November 18, 2014

I was able to visit one called Bella Vista. The facility was very good and very clean. It has a very good atmosphere. The staff was excellent. I was able to eat there, and the food was very good too. Their dining area was restaurant style and just adjacent to the pool outside, so it is very nice. The residents seemed very happy and glad to be there.

Caring7425 August 28, 2014

We chose Bella Vista for the appearance, the size, the cost and the food. The people were friendly. You ordered off the menu and you are served. I had eaten at other places and food is better here and there are more selections. Also, all the staff are very friendly. We got a lot of activities away from here already but there's trivia, happy hour, music going on and just things like that. It is a just very friendly place.

Jean37 March 28, 2014

I have been at Bella Vista for a visit and the facility was very nice. The staff are lovely and I can see that they are taking good care of the people there. They too are very concern. They have one or two bedroom apartments and they are both very nice. The rooms are very well laid out. They have a beautiful kitchen and their dining is very pretty. I have eaten there and the food is very good.

carl.moss April 30, 2013

The Bella Vista was like the rest of the facilities. It's about a four-star; it's got assisted living, long-term care, and all the amenities for a caring home or hospice, I supposed. But it's not exactly what I was looking for because I'm more interested in assisted living and it was more of an independent living facility.

AZ living May 04, 2012

I recently had a tour of Bella Vista looking for a place for my dad. I was surprised to see how happy the residents were and busy with activities. I am sure my dad will be happy living here. Oh the other thing that surprised me was that there are so many men that live there my dad won't feel so out numbered by the women

From Bella Vista Retirement Living

We believe that independent and assisted living should be filled with unbelievable luxury and the highest level of service available. You’ll find all of this and more at Bella Vista.

• Newly renovated interiors featuring luxurious European kitchens
  • No Buy-In
  • All-inclusive restaurant-style unlimited dining program
  • On-site third-party medical and personal care
  • Heated pool
  • Resident retreat weekendsv
  • Indoor/outdoor dining
  • Flat screen “smart” TV in every senior apartment homeComplimentary medical pendant
  • Complimentary luxury car service
  • Deluxe movie theater
  • Extensive library
  • Beautiful, rolling green courtyards
  • Stunning rose gardens
  • On-site assisted living villas
  • 24-Hour Maintenance Response

Features of Bella Vista Retirement Living

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy
  • Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses.
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive

• Staff patient ratio: 2:1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): AL8926