Arbor Rose Senior Care

6033 E Arbor Ave, Mesa, AZ, 85206

Promotion ends in 2 days!

Move In by 4/30 & Receive 50% OFF the Community Fee!!

Reviews of Arbor Rose Senior Care

June 10, 2011

By leezee

Visited this facility

My mother wanted to visit this facility because a friend of hers had shown her a brochure. I don't even like to call it a facility because Arbor Rose is actually country-style homes.

My mother and I toured both the private and semi-private rooms. We both liked the private rooms because it felt more like an apartment or ""place of her own"".

The staff was very friendly, greeted us and one nurse even stood telling jokes with my mom. My mother is a retired nurse and so they got to talking about that.

There is a recreational room which at Arbor Rose is called a Great Room. Tons of seating, big comfortable chairs, a pool table, television, games and books. About 5 residents were occupying the room when we toured but there was still plenty of room for more.

I really liked how right away several of the women sitting in the great room said hello to my mom.

My mother was happy to see that they even had a salon.

The outside was nice too, a lot of full grown trees and flowers.

My mother ended up not staying at this particular home but sometimes she'll still say to me: remember that really nice place we saw in Mesa?

I always know she's talking about Arbor Rose.

Photos of Arbor Rose Senior Care

Services & Amenities of Arbor Rose Senior Care

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5075/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AL5180D

About Arbor Rose Senior Care

At Arbor Rose we are setting the standard for personalized independence in a community setting. Our community focus is on your independence so you can enjoy better quality of life - your own way.

At Arbor Rose, you choose your own suite and have an array of services available at your door. From social dining and recreation opportunities, to personal care services that can assist with daily life, it's all here.

Being a part of a community of care and support, surrounded by friends, while maintaining your individuality and choice, is the best of both worlds.

We welcome you to join us at Arbor Rose Senior Care.

Arbor Rose is the only campus in the United States that offers Assisted Living, Memory Care and Adult Day Care on one campus. Our rates are All-Inclusive, there are no hidden fees!

Map of Arbor Rose Senior Care