Towne Centre

7250 Arthur Blvd, Merrillville, IN, 46410

Reviews of Towne Centre

August 22, 2016

By Linda152232

Towne Centre was clean, neat, and well-staffed. People were nice, and the food was great. The apartment was perfect because all he needed was a small bedroom and a little bit of room.

October 28, 2015

By Clara10

I visited Towne Centre for my relative. It was very pleasant. I was really impressed with it. They had plenty of activities. I was really in awe when I'd seen it.

October 05, 2015

By Barb33

Town Centre Retirement Community was very nice and very clean. It is only about 12 minutes away, and it’s not far from my uncle’s doctors. We like everything about it except that the front door does not stay locked; people can come in and out at anytime. I wouldn’t prefer that kind of situation for my uncle. The staff was very nice and very thorough. They invited us to a family night last week. They showed us 2 to 3 different styles of rooms that he could pick from, and everything was really nice. I would recommend them to be checked out by anybody.

September 29, 2015

My dad is at Towne Centre. He likes the activities that they do. They play bingo, and they have music there. People would come and play music too. They have movie night every night. My dad has been there for four years now.

Photos of Towne Centre

Features of Towne Centre

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5500/month

About Towne Centre

Be the center of attention at Towne Centre, where weekly socials, exercise programs, clubs and games let residents get the most out of life while experiencing the best in Independent Living and Assisted Living services in Merrillville, Indiana. We also provide Memory Care services to promote a continuum of care. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our residents by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. From thoughtfully designed floor plans to the world-class service and myriad recreational and social opportunities, residents may just find that we have thought of everything. Our studio and one-bedroom apartments feature full-sized kitchenettes, while our two-bedroom homes offer kitchens with full-sized appliances. Wall-to-wall carpet provides the ultimate in comfort along with housekeeping and laundry services that are attractive for residents wishing to kick back and enjoy. Our caring and professional staff provides a helping hand for residents who may appreciate assistance with activities of daily living but also offer the independence to go out and about and explore the many shopping, dining and entertainment options that Merrillville has to offer. Towne Centre is convenient to multiple hospitals and pharmacies within a 5-mile radius that offer the most in medical services.

Map of Towne Centre