Brookdale Meridian | Assisted Living

4555 35th Avenue, Meridian, MS, 39305

Reviews of Brookdale Meridian | Assisted Living

Samantha6 October 25, 2013

Emeritus was excellent. The place was clean and well kept. It had a very good atmosphere. They were very caring with the people. I liked the lady that I talked to because she was very helpful and she's full of information. Just the way she talked made me feel comfortable.

CRKcovington June 29, 2012

My granmother checked in here when I was 21. She was 91 years old. She has slight dementia and so it was safer for her to live where she wasn't alone. From what I've seen her facilities are always very clean, she has friends there because it's a small Mississippi town where everyone knows everyone. She prefers to cook for herself so we have her come stay with us alot because she enjoys cooking us dinner and its only a 20 minute drive. She Enjoys her freedom in the community. Staff is nice, each person is assigned a primary nurse who usually has between 5-10 residents they are always on call for. I can think of nothing wrong with this place, Granny loves it and that makes us happy.

From Brookdale Meridian

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Meridian