Touchmark at Meadow Lake Village

4037 Clocktower Lane, Meridian, ID, 83642

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Touchmark at Meadow Lake Village

April 30, 2014

I was really impressed with Touchmark at Meadow Lake Village. It was just a gorgeous and lovely place. They have beautiful people there. The lady who gave me a tour was extremely informative. She told me about programs available for financing for my father and information to different programs through the government that I had not known about. Touchmark has assisted living, senior living, and separate housing. It was my first choice. They have a situation there that would meet the needs of what I was looking for. They have apartment living, where they could have somebody come and assist my mother with my father, like when he has incontinence issues and just needs help cleaning up. If my father advanced to needing more care, they could move them over to the more specialized care in another apartment situation and still able to keep them together. They were very beautiful apartments. They were two-bedroom apartments, and it was just like having their own home, though a little smaller. However, it did have plenty of rooms, so they didn't feel like they were just in a bedroom. They also have programs available at the site that would be of interest to my parents with their services. They also have clubs, libraries, and activities that would meet the needs of both my parents. They even have different levels of care for their food.

March 31, 2014

By Jacque2

Meadow Lake is beautiful. It has very nice grounds, it's very up to date. It's beautifully decorated, very warm, very inviting, very spacious rooms. In fact, they have a nice kitchen. It varies what you select, but they have two meals a day. I stayed there for a week. The food is delicious and the service is excellent. They have several common areas with fireplaces. They have a library, they have a gym. They have a nine-hole golf course on the grounds. The ones my mom and stepfather generally attend are the historical lectures. There are lots of other things, but that's the one that they do most often.

June 12, 2013

Touchmark was the first one we looked at and nothing compared to that. That is really a first class operation. They give excellent service. They got a whole community full of ranch-model homes, i.e., two-bedroom, three-bedroom with one or two-car garages. They also got the typical condominium style houses. They also have assisted living facility and memory care facility. They got a good location as the hospital is just two blocks away.

About Touchmark at Meadow Lake Village

Touchmark at Meadow Lake Village is an assisted living facility in Meridian, ID that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Touchmark at Meadow Lake Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Touchmark at Meadow Lake Village