Grace Assisted Living Fairview Lakes | Meridian, ID

1960 N. Lakes Place, Meridian, ID, 83642

Reviews of Grace Assisted Living Fairview Lakes | Meridian, ID

Craig13 March 23, 2015

They were respectful as to what we were looking for. It was just kind of far away. Grace had a good facility, and they were very helpful. They showed me a pretty good tour, so I would say if anybody lives close to them, yes I would go for it.

Shonda August 28, 2014

I thought Grace was a wonderful place. They were very welcoming and gracious. The residents living there were very friendly. I wouldn’t hesitate to have one of my parents live there. The rooms were of a nice size and clean, with easy access to the bathroom for the handicapped and those in wheelchairs. I think it was one of the larger guest rooms that I looked at.

Suzie3 August 06, 2014

Grace Assisted Living has an Alzheimer's care. They just didn't have an opening right away for a double room. We would have to wait until August or September. I talked with residents who lived there and they loved it. I like the owners and I like some of the staff I saw. I thought they had head therapies and other singing groups coming in. The owner's family made sure that everyone had a church service on Sunday mornings.

tugricks August 21, 2012

I felt that Grace was a great place for my grandma, and she spent the final years of her life there. They did an excellent job at giving her and others plenty of activities to get them engaged and help them to socialize with the other residents. In fact, my grandma was "elected" to be the president of the resident council, and she loved the opportunity to organize gatherings and parties for the other residents. I could tell she was taken care of because she was always happy when I came to see her. The staff was always happy and pleasant when I visited, and I appreciated the attention that they gave to my grandma. There were several times when they transported her to family gatherings in the local area, and they were very caring in helping her throughout the process of doing so, and it was obviously a difficult thing to do. While I wouldn't necessarily say that the facility was overly modern, it was clean and comfortable. All in all, my grandma enjoyed her time there, which is what matters most.

From Grace Assisted Living Fairview Lakes

Grace Assisted Living provides a welcome and nurturing environment for seniors,, from independent retirement to assisted living, as well as Assist Plus(™) memory care, respite day care and hospice.

We cater to residents needing assistance with ADL's including; medication management, shower assistance, dressing assistance, escorting and toileting services. All facilities have transportation available two days a week for resident Doctor appointments. The facilities have care staff available 24 hours a day under the supervision of a facility RN.

Three delicious and nutritious meals are served per day and weekly housekeeping and laundry service are also included. Activities include; daily bingo, crafts, card games, puzzles, weekly shopping trips, musical entertainers, fitness groups and more.

Grace Assisted Living Fairview Lakes in Meridian is tucked away off Fairview Avenue. the location provides convenience for residents and family members being minutes away from The Village in Meridian, as well as St. Luke's hospital.

Features of Grace Assisted Living Fairview Lakes