Reviews of Forestview Manor
Caroline19 March 27, 2016
I visited this facility
I visited Forestview Manor for my father. It was excellent. The residents that I saw were engaged and clean. There wasn't a smell inside the building. The people that I spoke to seemed to know what they were doing, addressed residents by their name, and spoke with the residents as if they knew them. Clearly, they interact with the residents. The cost was reasonable. My father liked it. The area is very pretty and in a somewhat secluded wooded area off the main road.
From Forestview Manor
Forestview Manor is an Assisted Living community specializing in caring for people with Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and memory loss. We offer a safe, affordable option for both people who wish to live independently, with minimal assistance, and also those who need a high level of care. We are not a nursing home, but a home—a place where people are not only cared for, but also treated with kindness, compassion, love, and respect.
Located in the beautiful Lakes Region, Forestview Manor is just minutes from downtown Meredith and the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee. Our community is set on 15 wooded acres in a quiet residential neighborhood.
We are committed to providing our residents with a safe, supportive, and loving home, and allowing them to “age in place.” We treat our Residents with kindness and compassion, and respect their individuality.
Our community is unique in both the personalized care we provide, and the level of acuity we can manage.
Forestview Manor is home to 76 Residents. We are large enough to offer a wide range of programs and services, but because our community is split into three buildings, our Residents have all the advantages of living in a small, intimate setting. Staff and Residents get to know one another well, and become family.
Our activities program is designed to nourish the mind, body, and spirit. We offer a variety of programs, and our dedicated staff members plan activities to cater to the needs and interests of our individual Residents. Our handicapped-accessible van allows us to take our Residents out to enjoy all that the beautiful Lakes Region has to offer.
Forestview Manor Offers :
- Fully furnished private and shared suites
- Bright, cheerful community rooms and sitting areas
- 24-hour staffing and nurse management
- Medical oversight, including on-site Primary Care Services
- On-site podiatry, physical and occupational therapy, hearing and dental hygiene care
- Medication management
- Full-service dining program, with nutritious meals and snacks served in three dining rooms
- Comprehensive Activities Program with activities tailored for residents’ individual needs
- Personal grooming and hygiene assistance
- Continence management
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation coordination
- Full-service beauty salon/barber
- short-term respite stays
What Makes Us Special
We offer varying levels of support to meet the individual needs of each of our Residents. Whether Residents need minimal support and assistance, or help with every aspect of their daily lives, we can help. This makes us a warmer, more affordable option to nursing home care for many families, and enables our Residents to “age in place” in a cozy, homelike setting.
Features of Forestview Manor
Technology and entertainment
- Internet in residents' rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
- Psychiatric care
- Skilled nursing
- Physical therapy
- 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses.
- Hospice care
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Computer room
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- 24-hour security gate
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Wii sports competition
- Guests can attend meals
- Guests can stay overnight
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- We charge an entry fee
- Minimum rate: $4,200/month
- Minimum memory care rate: $5,400/month
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Staff patient ratio: 8:1
- Minimum age: 55
- Licenses: 03679, 03678, 03677
Room and housing options
- Housing extra: Shared living, One bedroom private & shared rooms
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- We help families understand VA benefits
Location of Forestview Manor
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities