Pacifica Senior Living Merced

3420 R Street, Merced, CA, 95348

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Merced

March 26, 2014

By Dave20

Emeritus is literally a hundred feet away from us. We liked the location and the rooms. All the facilities worked, and the people were nice. We thought that the dining room staff was a little bit not helpful, because my uncle is a little bit shy and hard of hearing. We need to have people who are a little more forward going and trying to help him get what he needs. He also didn’t like the food. It was also difficult for him to relate to some of the residents. My uncle was there for a full two months.

November 27, 2013

We sent her to Emeritus at Merced because they allowed her to bring her dog. We enjoyed the facility very much. They showed us the facility and it was very nice. The rooms were also nice.

October 09, 2013

I had a short visit at Emeritus at Merced. I was pretty good and the staff were helpful. There were also activities for the residents.

March 25, 2013

By Connie2

My mother-in-law stayed at Emeritus Senior Living for about three months before she passed away. The place was clean, there was no smell. It's located in a nice area and it was also close to our house. They have a variety of activities every day like exercises and bingo. I liked its atmosphere.

October 30, 2012

By Blink182

My name is justin and my grandpa sold his house to live in emeritus senior living. I didn't get to visit my grandpa that often, but when I did he seemed pretty happy. My grandpa suffered from alzheimer's, it was nice that the facility offered programs to help him with his memory. The facility was pretty big and beautiful. My grandpa had a 1 bedroom apartment there and he got to have a dog. My grandpa really enjoyed using the library that the facility provided. The staff were always inviting and the atmosphere had a family vibe to it. The facility offered alot of activities and help. The facility was always kept up nicely. I felt very at peace with my grandpa being there. My grandpa always had nothing but nice things to say about where he lived. He was there for 15 years before he passed away.

October 25, 2012

By RZK

This is a very nice facility. The staff are polite and greet you with a smile when you walk in. They are all trained professionals and act as such. The grounds are always very well kept and very secure. there are plenty of options for residents there, varying from arts and crafts to aerobics. They also have a top notch kitchen staff and a wide variety of items on the menu.

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living Merced

Services & Amenities of Pacifica Senior Living Merced

• Minimum Rate: $1995/month
  • Minimum Memory Cost: $4295/month

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 247206921

About Pacifica Senior Living Merced

Set on beautifully landscaped grounds with an outdoor courtyard, Pacifica Senior Living Merced is one of the premier retirement communities in the Merced area. Located just north of the city, we offer over 80 studios, one and two bedroom senior apartments on two floors. Here our residents – in many cases, with their pets – enjoy retirement living. Yet should you need a helping hand from our warm and caring staff, we also offer complete assisted living services, tailor-made to your needs. Our services focus on wellness to help you maintain your health, so you can live as independently as possible.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Merced