Pacifica Senior Living Merced

3420 R Street, Merced, CA, 95348

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Merced

March 25, 2013

By Connie2

My mother-in-law stayed at Emeritus Senior Living for about three months before she passed away. The place was clean, there was no smell. It's located in a nice area and it was also close to our house. They have a variety of activities every day like exercises and bingo. I liked its atmosphere.

October 30, 2012

By Blink182

My name is justin and my grandpa sold his house to live in emeritus senior living. I didn't get to visit my grandpa that often, but when I did he seemed pretty happy. My grandpa suffered from alzheimer's, it was nice that the facility offered programs to help him with his memory. The facility was pretty big and beautiful. My grandpa had a 1 bedroom apartment there and he got to have a dog. My grandpa really enjoyed using the library that the facility provided. The staff were always inviting and the atmosphere had a family vibe to it. The facility offered alot of activities and help. The facility was always kept up nicely. I felt very at peace with my grandpa being there. My grandpa always had nothing but nice things to say about where he lived. He was there for 15 years before he passed away.

October 25, 2012

By RZK

This is a very nice facility. The staff are polite and greet you with a smile when you walk in. They are all trained professionals and act as such. The grounds are always very well kept and very secure. there are plenty of options for residents there, varying from arts and crafts to aerobics. They also have a top notch kitchen staff and a wide variety of items on the menu.

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living Merced

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Merced

• Minimum Rate: $1995/month
  • Minimum Memory Cost: $3295/month

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 247206921

About Pacifica Senior Living Merced

Set on beautifully landscaped grounds with an outdoor courtyard, Pacifica Senior Living Merced is one of the premier retirement communities in the Merced area. Located just north of the city, we offer over 80 studios, one and two bedroom senior apartments on two floors. Here our residents – in many cases, with their pets – enjoy retirement living. Yet should you need a helping hand from our warm and caring staff, we also offer complete assisted living services, tailor-made to your needs. Our services focus on wellness to help you maintain your health, so you can live as independently as possible.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Merced