Meadowmere Northshore

10803 North Port Washington Road, Mequon, WI, 53092

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Meadowmere Northshore

April 26, 2014

Meadowmere was a very nice facility. Everyone there was very friendly and helpful. I talked to the maintenance staff, to the director, and to the cooking staff. I went there during the lunch hour, and it smelled delicious. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. The place was very well-maintained. The rooms were very spacious. There were a lot of amenities for those folks, and it was a pet-friendly place. However, it was not a memory facility, so when a person's memory fails or if Alzheimer's or dementia set in, he would have to go to a different facility.

July 29, 2013

By Kimberly5

I briefly visited Meadowmere Northshore. It was an assisted living facility. It was nice. They had small regular rooms. They had no pool, but they had a small exercise room. The activities were geared towards the elderly. They had programs that they sat around and watch, nothing strenuous. The staff seemed to be very pleasant. They had full time nurses on duty. It was right across the street of a shopping center with a grocery store. I would recommend this facility to others.

June 30, 2013

By Carla9

Meadowmere was wonderful. My sister's father in law is staying there. They're an excellent facility and they have been wonderful in contacting me. They have a variety of things to do for several levels of people that are there, whether you are in a wheelchair or ambulatory. The apartments are spacious and they're clean. The staff is very attentive. I would choose it for my mom but she doesn't want to leave the place she's staying right now.

May 29, 2013

By Alexa1

My friend has a dementia and she started getting to be difficult. She stayed in Meadowmere Northshore for more than a month. Accommodation was good. The facilities were very nice and clean. She said the food there was really good. They also had a mass there and the priest gave her the communion and she was really happy about that. However, I wanted her well-being to be taken care of, but they never cut her nails or her hair and her teeth seemed to have never been brushed when she was there. She had a big rash on her bum that took time to heal. I don't regret leaving her there at all, but I just wish they had been more careful with her.

Photos of Meadowmere Northshore

• Spanish

• Staff Patient Ratio: 12:1

• Licenses: RCAC

About Meadowmere Northshore

Meadowmere Northshore offers compassionate senior care in Mequon, WI. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Meadowmere Northshore shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Mequon, WI.

Map of Meadowmere Northshore