Legacy Assisted Living & Memory Care at Lenox Park

6551 Knight Arnold Road Ext, Memphis, TN, 38115

Reviews of Legacy Assisted Living & Memory Care at Lenox Park

January 13, 2015

Greenfield at Lenox Park is very clean. They were cleaning when I was there one time using buckets of water and cleanser. They were doing a really good job with that. They were friendly. The rooms were nice, clean, and spacious. The staff was very personable, nice, caring, and showed concern. I think they were playing bingo when I was there. The lady who is in charge was really forthright and open, and she returned all of my calls. She got back to with me right away.

December 30, 2014

My friend is at Greenfield Senior Living for two months now. We chose it because it was close to where I work. You can either share a room or you can have a room alone, and she is sharing. The side that she is in now is good because it has the window, and it is adequate. The sanitation is awesome. I like the staff. They had two cooks, and the daytime cook is very good. For suppertime, they have some interesting combinations. They have at least one activity per day, and sometimes they have more than others. On Halloween, they had children come in, and they dressed up everybody that lived there. A couple of times she had been fussed at over things that weren't really her fault, and they just need to be more mindful of the rights of the people that live there. They have a few staff members that need to be weeded out.

December 26, 2014

Greenfield is OK. They are nice. They talk to us and tell us what's going on. My sister has her own room with a private bath, but she doesn't have a kitchen. They have a dining area, and she said the food is good. Also this is the only place that her daughter-in-law could find that she can afford.

July 23, 2014

By Brenda40

My friend ended up moving into Greenfield Senior Living, where my mom is. She just moved in, and she is extremely happy. She is very content and very satisfied, and that's home to her. Each apartment has a screened-in patio. That's what you see from the outside: clean, neat, secure, well-grounded. The staff is very nice, very friendly. When you go in, there's a lot of talking and happy people. The apartment that she chose was a 2-bedroom, but they had different levels that they could pick from and that made it nice. The dining area is very clean, neat, and not elaborate. There's a bulletin board there that you can see, and it's listed by the hour of what they'll do on that day. It could be anything from a bingo game to board games to going to Wal-Mart or Kroger or going on a tour, taking a bus, and driving around town. We just had a big luau. They make sure that they have get-togethers and invite families like myself and my family in to join.

February 28, 2014

We were familiar with Greenfield from a previous family member. They have an excellent staff. The rooms are well maintained. They have good selection of nutritious food. The activities are anything from cards to bingo to outside excursion. I like their location, too.

January 23, 2014

By caring77156150

Greenfield Lenox Park was recommended to us. I moved my uncle there last September 2013. They have Alzheimer's and extended care. It's nice and clean. He liked the atmosphere, it's like a home. It gives him freedom; he can still do the things he likes. They have lots of activities like bingos, shopping to stores, other outside trips to pet shops, movie days, a band that comes in and entertain them and a lot more. It's working out for him.

June 21, 2013

By GreenHaven91

We have just moved my mother last week in Greenfield Senior Living. I can't make a complete evaluation just yet but I like this facility. I like the staff that I met already. I also like the price. The room that she is in is spacious enough.

Photos of Legacy Assisted Living & Memory Care at Lenox Park

Features of Legacy Assisted Living & Memory Care at Lenox Park

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3000/month

About Legacy Assisted Living & Memory Care at Lenox Park

Our mission is to transform senior living by providing the tools you need for a more fulfilling and enriched life. So we offer services and amenities that reduce stress, make life easier, and provide opportunities for activities that stimulate your mind, body, and soul.

• Life Enrichment Program
  • IntegrityOne
  • Dining Experience

Our senior community in Memphis also offers amenities that make your life easier and make you feel at home. And our well-trained staff provides a range of personal care services that can be customized to your needs.

Life at Legacy at Lenox Park is filled with vibrant individual experiences within a spirit of community. Activities are developed, scheduled, and provided according to each resident’s needs, interest and ability to participate. Activities are planned to appeal to the varied lifestyles and backgrounds of our residents, while offering choice, fostering independence, honoring one’s individuality and nurturing the spirit. From health and wellness learning sessions to daily exercise programs and multi-faith spiritual worship. We have it all!

Our goal is to enable residents to do as many activities as they enjoy doing. In a way, our goal is to make life as fulfilling as it was “at home, at its best,” and more. Our activities are developed, scheduled, and provided according to the resident’s needs, interest and ability to participate. Activities are planned to appeal to the varied lifestyles and backgrounds of our residents, while offering choice, fostering independence, honoring one’s individuality and nurturing the spirit. The resident activities program integrates all staff, family members and volunteers to assist in the development, implementation and success of the life enrichment program.

Map of Legacy Assisted Living & Memory Care at Lenox Park