Belmont Village Memphis

6605 Quail Hollow Road, Memphis, TN, 38120

Reviews of Belmont Village Memphis

August 08, 2015

By Susie17

I visited Belmont Village for my husband. They didn't know we were coming. However, the staff did a nice job under the circumstances. We walked in, they had no idea we were coming, and they stepped up to the plate and got an accountant to show us around and give us the facts that we needed. The facility was very lovely. They had a nice menu, which we didn't get to sample, but it was above the average. It was a very nice place.

April 14, 2015

By Barry Ray

My mother has been a resident at Belmont Village for almost five years. There is no doubt that her experience there has added years to her life. She has been tremendously well taken care of by the administrative staff, the medical staff, the Pals, and the food service personnel. The facilities are outstanding but it is the people that have made all the difference. When I visit my mother, I feel like family with the staff and with the other residents. It is truly a wonderful place to have a loved one live.

February 17, 2015

By Melita

Belmont Village was very nice. I would have gone there, but the only thing that held me back from going over there was that it was so far away from my church. Facility wise, it was great, and everybody was so nice.

January 09, 2015

By charlotte zehring

Belmont Village Memphis is an exceptional assisted living community that affords its residents and their families superior service in all respects. Responsive and responsible, every member of the Belmont Village Memphis team is superior in his or her respective role in attending to the needs of residents and their families. Initially, my mother's adjustment was not easy; the Belmont staff not only knew how to deal with this but they also quelled my fears and worries in the adjustment stage. After residing at Belmont for 6 months, my mother said the sweetest words to me I could have ever heard: "I am so happy here; if I had stayed alone in my house and not moved here, I probably would not have lived. Thank you for bringing me here." Other accolades could follow, but none could exceed this. Our experience at Belmont has been awesome. They have added years to my mom's life and life to her years.

Charlotte, thank you for sharing your family's experience. We appreciate having your mom as a part of our Belmont Village community.

September 23, 2014

We just walked in at Belmont Village and I was very impressed with that facility. It was much bigger and I felt like I was in a nice hotel. They actually had activities going on when we walked in; a lot of the residents were sitting in the lounge area and they were playing a trivia. That place was more expensive but I thought I really like it but it was much bigger place. The place looked real nice and it wasn’t residential; there were restaurants, condos and apartments and a few businesses in the area.

June 15, 2014

By Carole10

I loved Belmont Village, it’s great. The staff is very nice, accommodating, very welcoming, and so are the residents. I have a very nice apartment. I have a sitting room as well as the bedroom. The food is very good and if I don’t like something I just tell them and they fix that too. They have a full service kitchen.

February 24, 2014

By Teresa28

Belmont Village is lovely. I love it, but we can't afford it. I would love to put my dad at Belmont. I like that they have several community areas and that was really cool. They had almost like a hotel lobby and public facilities along with the living quarters. I like that they had more going on with the residents. I also like the rooms very much. What I also like about this facility is that they offer various levels of care.

April 16, 2013

By FoxysMom

Belmont is clean. The marketing communications employee was very professional, patient and showed us around. The dining area is fine.

October 24, 2012

By dubiye

Beltmont village is the facility where my grandma lives. My grandma loves living there. She is content with the medical supervision and well trained nurses. She enjoys the food that they provide. The rooms at Beltmont village are elegant, not unlike those found in a five-star hotel. House-keeping is meticulous and residents are educated and motivated to help keep their surroundings clean and safe. Laundry services are provided to residents if requested. There is a general gather parlor where residents can chat or enjoy other community activities. My mom and i goes there often to visit her and we usually have great time. Beltmont has fitness programs and social activities. This includes setting up transportation to the drug store, church, grocery shopping or other needs. The facility has salon both for men and women. This convenience allows for residents to receive manicures, pedicures and hair-styling without having to leave the facility. We always have great experience when we visit and my grandma loves it.

June 01, 2012

By Harold Zayre

Belmont is nestled in the upscale Germantown residential area on the east-side of Memphis, TN. It is located about three miles from the popular Lichterman Nature Center. The rooms are elegant, not unlike those found in a five-star hotel. House-keeping is meticulous and residents are educated and motivated to help keep their surroundings clean and safe. Laundry services are provided to residents if requested. There is a general gather parlor where residents can chat or enjoy other community activities. Residents can also use this as the reception area for visitors. Belmont has an in-house concierge to assist residents with day-to-day arrangements. This includes setting up transportation to the drug store, church, grocery shopping or other needs. For both men & women there is an in-house salon. This convenience allows for residents to receive manicures, pedicures and hair-styling without having to leave the facility. They have a full-service, well -staffed in eat-in dining area that provides meals designed with the health and wellness of the elderly residents in mind. They offer up a myriad of dishes, each prepared by the in-house chef and culinary staff. We saw the fitness center, but my father was not much into work-outs. However, he loved the quiet of the on-site library and spent much of his "free" time there. I am grateful for this small amenity because I know it was one of the most enjoyable parts of my dad's stay at Belmont. He often called to tell me about the latest book he was reading. There were never any complaints, which I found odd, since my dad was VERY finicky and quite the complainer. I think the staff went out of their way to pamper the residents. The few contacts we had with staff were pleasant and they seemed genuinely interested in the well-being of the residents. I have recently had occasion to investigate a facility here in South Carolina for my mother-in-law. Belmont has them beat in every category. In fact, I have told my wife if I ever get to be in need of assisted living, ship me back to Memphis. I feel the entire Belmont concept of business is to provide a dignified, pleasant environment for all the residents. It is definitely the five-star assisted living facility of the South in my book.

April 10, 2012

By T_S_19

The Belmont Village of Memphis was a great choice for my family when we needed to find a place for our beloved great-grandmother. The choice to send a family member to an assisted living facility can be tough, but the people at Belmont village made me feel at home this way I could trust them with taking care of our elderly family member. We've never had a single problem with any staff/management personnel here and in fact our relative that is staying there is happy to be around others her own age and the attentive nurses lets her mind rest so she can enjoy this final stage in her life. We love coming to visit her and the people at Belmont even have special senior outing trips that keep them involved in the local community area which I believe is so important for the elderly to keep tabs on. My final recommendation to anyone in the Memphis area looking for a friendly, moral, and attentive place to see that their ageing relative is taken care of is hands-down the Belmont Village of Memphis.

Photos of Belmont Village Memphis

Services & Amenities of Belmont Village Memphis

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4600/month

• Coffee Shop
  • Features Extra: Fitness Room/Gym

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Licenses: ACLF 102

About Belmont Village Memphis

Belmont Village of Memphis, Tennessee is located in the attractive Germantown residential area shaded by Crape Myrtle and Dogwood trees, not too far from the Mississippi River. Situated near shopping, restaurants, places of worship and outstanding medical facilities – not to mention everything Elvis – our Belmont Village facility offers a wonderful cross-section of the past, present and future for our assisted living residents. Who can resist falling in love with Belmont's distinctive interiors and signature programs in hospitality, dining and activities? And when looking for the perfect place to stop and smell the roses, there's no better place than the generous grounds and mature landscaping that surround Belmont Village.

All these amenities plus a well-trained and caring staff have residents and their families saying thank you very much.

Experience the Belmont Village Difference
  • Dedicated Memory Care Residences
  • Assistance with daily living
  • Well-trained, dedicated staff
  • Chef-prepared, restaurant-style dining
  • Professionally supervised fitness center and wellness programs
  • Physical, occupational and speech therapies available on-site
  • Free scheduled transportation
  • Enrichment programs and social activities
  • Internet and email at the Center for Learning
  • Housekeeping and laundry
  • Private and companion apartments
  • Short-term stays available
Memory Care rate includes the following
(there is an additional fee for enhanced personal care.)
  • Basic Personal Care (activity reminders and stand-by assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and escorts)
  • Three delicious chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style daily in Josephine's Kitchen
  • Licensed Nurse on-site 24 hours a day
  • Regular monitoring of residents' wellness and periodic health assessments
  • Senior-focused social, recreational, educational and gardening activities
  • 24-hour emergency call response system
  • Daily scheduled transportation to nearby shops, physicians' offices or special events
  • Weekly housekeeping, laundering of bed linens and personal laundry
  • Daily trash removal and bed-making
  • All utilities except private telephone
  • Cable TV programming