Brandywine Living at Huntington Terrace

70 Pinelawn Road, Melville, NY, 11747

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Huntington Terrace

happily satisfied daughter! August 18, 2014

After looking at numerous Assisted Living facilities for dad we stumbled upon Brandywine! We finally felt like this was to be dad's new home. Everything was perfect. The building is beautiful and clean without feeling institutional. This was the only Assisted Living facility where the residents looked happy. The staff are extremely cordial, caring and welcoming at all times. The food and menu remind dad of being on a cruise! Dad and his room is always kept clean, as is his laundry. Brandywine is very attentive to dad's needs at ALL times. While this isn't the same as being back "home", it sure is the next best place! I have been relieved of the constant worry over dad living on his own and take comfort in the staff, service, care and happy residents surrounding my father!

Caring4035 July 02, 2014

We placed my mother at Brandywine because we needed a facility immediately. We needed some facilities to take care of her. We're not crazy about that place. The room was just plain. They're just four walls. My experience with Brandywine taking care of my mother, who was on oxygen, is not good. The service that they have is a 1, with 1 being the worst.

About Brandywine Living at Huntington Terrace

Brandywine Living at Huntington Terrace is an assisted living facility in Melville, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brandywine Living at Huntington Terrace for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Brandywine Living at Huntington Terrace