Brookdale Medina North

49-A Leisure Lane, Medina, OH, 44256

Promotion ends in 4 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Medina North

August 28, 2014

We choose Emeritus at Camelot because it is close to where my dad's condo is, so he is very familiar with the neighborhood and it is easy for his neighbors to visit him. We also like the general surrounding. My dad's accommodation is very nice. He has a one-bedroom apartment with a kitchenette and a balcony. The staff seems very good and nice. I eat there, the food is good and my dad likes the food. My dad participates in the activities. He likes to go on bus tours once a week. They also go out to lunch a couple of times a month. He does share exercises three times a week. They have a pet visitation program and he likes when the dogs visit. They also have some kind of music groups which they bring in once in a while and he enjoys that. However, sometimes the communication is a bit of a challenge. It is not terrible, but sometimes it's hard to get a hold on them because I live in a different state, so I have to communicate either by telephone or email.

October 27, 2013

By Sally Albrecht, Montville Township Trustee

My husband and I love Emeritus at Camelot Assisted Living. Presently, his Aunt and Father both live in their assisted living apartments. They both are doing great, love the activities and staff and feel very much at home there. We visit every couple of days and have had many opportunities to observe the operations. All of the administrative people, the nurses, and the direct care staff are WONDERFUL, caring, and sensitive to the needs of our relatives. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an assisted living environment for their loved one.

March 01, 2013

By James18

Emeritus at Camelot Place was impeccably clean and very nice. The lady who gave me the tour was terrific. She had all the information I could possibly ask for. She was fairly knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the place. They do regular activities for the seniors. They had two big pool room for the residents, an exercise and therapy room, and they take the residents on outings almost every day.

December 04, 2011

By Lenn

My mom recently passed away at Camelot after living there for three years. No one called or wrote to send their condolences. On the night my mom died, as I was leaving from my visit ,I stopped in at the nurse's station, It was about 7 p.m. The one nurse on staff responded to me in a rude manner to my request that they give her the antibiotics that I dropped off 20 minutes earlier mom died several hours later

Photos of Brookdale Medina North

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: Residential Care Facility

About Brookdale Medina North

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Large apartments with balconies, centrally located to shopping, restaurants and amenities in Medina County, Ohio.

Map of Brookdale Medina North