Rogue Valley Manor

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Rogue Valley Manor

January 07, 2012

By hlyberry3

The Rogue Valley Manor is a beautiful establishment. I was amazed by how professional the health care staff was, being friendly and dressed well. I felt that there was an ambiance which created an "at home feel". That was extremely comforting to me. I accompanied a friend of mine who was visiting a family friend that was staying at the Manor. Her room was beautiful and had an amazing view that overlooked the Valley. There was lots of space and the furnishings were great. It was quiet, peaceful, and clean. Another amenity I was impressed by was the gym facilities offered to guests. It also looked like it was staffed with someone to help guests with physical activities. I did not feel overwhelmed or uncomfortable at the Manor, which I think some assisted living places can cause discomfort in visitors. I know I will recommend the Rogue valley manor to anyone who is looking for a place to home and assist a loved one. Overall a great experience!

July 27, 2011

By JVilleFriend

My father lives in assisted living at the Manor. He receives excellent care and services. It is very clean. Staff well trained. Everyone is helpful and really seems to care.

Features of Rogue Valley Manor

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Rogue Valley Manor

Rogue Valley Manor is an assisted living facility in Medford, OR that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Rogue Valley Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Rogue Valley Manor