Prestige Senior Living Arbor Place

Overview of Ratings

4.7

March 20, 2015

By Steve102572550

Everything is going good in Prestige. They welcome you to come there at any time of the day. Anytime I wanted to talk to my mother-in-law, it's just a phone call away. They're always there to help. It is going very smoothly. It's very clean and up-to-date, but nothing real fancy. It's very accommodating, and she has adapted very well. The only thing that I thought was strange was that when I pick her up every week and take her to lunch, she is not wearing her clothes. We did mark all her clothes with her name, but she is wearing somebody else's.

July 31, 2014

By Shirley89448050

I was very impressed with Prestige Senior Living. The thing that I really like is if you don’t feel like going to the banquet area to eat, they would bring it to your room. You could choose from the menu or you could order a special. I thought that’s really nice because sometimes my mom is 89 and she doesn’t feel like getting dressd and going. Also, they actually come in to your room and give your pills and stand there while you take it. It’s another one I would move right into. The rooms were nicer, it had a beautiful view. They had a full sized refrigerator. Every day, they have activities. I just loved it.

Features of Prestige Senior Living Arbor Place

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4100/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library

• Tai Chi

• Licenses: ALF and RCF

About Prestige Senior Living Arbor Place

Prestige Senior Living Arbor Place offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Prestige Senior Living Arbor Place gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

Map of Prestige Senior Living Arbor Place