The Hampton at Meadows Place

11919 W. Airport Blvd., Meadows Place, TX, 77477

Reviews of The Hampton at Meadows Place

Caring81129750 March 26, 2014

Hampton at Meadows Place is a multi-story facility, which I didn't really care for. I didn't like the fact that it was in a multi-story complex. I would feel more comfortable with a 1-story facility. They were doing some renovations. It just seemed like it needed some upgrades. It was a very large community. I didn't like the fact that the memory care was on the second floor. I wasn't impressed with the physical plan. I thought it could have been better. I think if you'd be dealing with dementia and Alzheimer's people, you need to have a good layout. With assisted living, you can have apartment-style. But I thought the people were nice, and the woman who introduced me was really nice and very personable.

Caring77283850 March 20, 2014

I love the lay out of The Hampton. It was in a big giant circle. The residents all have their doors open, and they were out talking to each other. Everybody there seems very happy. They had outdoor steak and a pool. It was a very nice place. Everybody seemed to be comfortable and very happy. It was a lot smaller than the other places. The staff seemed very happy to be there. The lady that was showing us around said hi to everybody. Everybody was talking to her and she knew them by name. It has a really very homey feeling. The rooms were very nice. A lot of them looked outside on the green space. They had a variety of room sizes as well. The building itself was really cool. They also have field trips and outings.

Paula9 June 28, 2013

We chose The Hampton at Meadows Place because it includes Alzheimer's care and they have different activities. I like it that it is close and it moves up to complete care. I would recommend it to others.

Caring06073 June 19, 2013

We liked the way The Hampton at Meadows Place was set-up, we were comfortable with it. We also liked the location and price. The staff were very friendly and were sensitive to our needs.

annsparks July 05, 2012

my mother lives in this facility. we could not be more pleased with this facility. the caregivers are wonderful and caring. they treat my mom like family and love her . i would recommend this facility to anyone looking for place for an eldery relaive.

secrtypro2003 January 30, 2012

They have the absolute best staff. Very caring & loving

From The Hampton at Meadows Place

Senior assisted living at The Hampton at Meadows Place offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At The Hampton at Meadows Place, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Meadows Place has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At The Hampton at Meadows Place, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Features of The Hampton at Meadows Place

• Technology extra: Emergency call system

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• 24-hour security gate
  • Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,110/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 62

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 000474