Hillside Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.4

December 08, 2011

By foreversaved08

Before my Grandmother died she lived at Hillside in McMinnville, Oregon. With her old age she was really picky about who took care of her and how active the other residents were. Both of those aspects exceeded our expectations, my Grandmother really took to the nurses that she worked with and even made some friends with the other patients that were living there. The facility was smoothly run, nurses joked with the patients just enough to lighten them up. The numerous times that I visited the facility I was impressed by the food that was being fed to the patients, the cleanliness of the rooms and facility as a whole. The entire staff was friendly, the rooms were well lit and had a perfect amount of natural light, the design of the space made it feel like home.

Photos of Hillside

Features of Hillside

About Hillside

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system