Hillside Assisted Living

300 NW Hillside Park Way, Mcminnville, OR, 97128

Reviews of Hillside | Assisted Living

December 31, 2011

By Dan and Jean

My wife and I began looking into retirement communities two years ago. Since that time we have visited many in the state of Oregon. Our move in date is in the future but have decided Hillside best fits all of the needs we have as a couple. There are no negatives we have discovered in our search here from the sales, office personnel, front office personal, and and including the wonderful meals. A big thing that really impressed me was how many people were friendly to my wife and all the activities she can be involved in if she desires. Our move in date is a few months away so our journey is just beginning. Dan and Jean Simonsen

December 07, 2011

By foreversaved08

Before my Grandmother died she lived at Hillside in McMinnville, Oregon. With her old age she was really picky about who took care of her and how active the other residents were. Both of those aspects exceeded our expectations, my Grandmother really took to the nurses that she worked with and even made some friends with the other patients that were living there. The facility was smoothly run, nurses joked with the patients just enough to lighten them up. The numerous times that I visited the facility I was impressed by the food that was being fed to the patients, the cleanliness of the rooms and facility as a whole. The entire staff was friendly, the rooms were well lit and had a perfect amount of natural light, the design of the space made it feel like home.

Photos of Hillside

Features of Hillside

• Overall:

About Hillside

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system