Brookdale McMinnville Hillside

300 NW Hillside Park Way, Mcminnville, OR, 97128

Reviews of Brookdale McMinnville Hillside

Caring69820650 January 31, 2014

Hillside Campus was a very nice facility. Everything seemed to be very clean. The grounds were spotless and taken care of lovely. The yard was beautiful. Their dining room looked fine. The interior was luxurious. However, my brother and sister-in-law would not have fit or felt comfortable into that type of environment. They're very conservative people. It was just a place that they wouldn't fit in.

coregon July 06, 2012

went to Hillside in order to see my Great-Aunt. My Great Aunt had a history of major illnesses, and had nearly died from Bronchitis the year before she started staying at Hillside. Due to this, and other factors she was a very grumpy women. At the one assisted-living facility she stayed in before Hillside, she was convinced the nurses had been stealing change from her. Thankfully, she had a completely different experience at Hillside. She told me that all of the caregivers were very nice to her, and from what I saw, I have to agree. The incident that stands out most in my mind, is when one of the nurses saw my aunt wandering off the premises, instead of asking her where she was going, the nurse walked with my aunt for about 45 minutes. Little things like this have convinced me that Hillside, and being close to us, are the main reasons why my Great-Aunt passed so peacefully.

Dan and Jean December 31, 2011

My wife and I began looking into retirement communities two years ago. Since that time we have visited many in the state of Oregon. Our move in date is in the future but have decided Hillside best fits all of the needs we have as a couple. There are no negatives we have discovered in our search here from the sales, office personnel, front office personal, and and including the wonderful meals. A big thing that really impressed me was how many people were friendly to my wife and all the activities she can be involved in if she desires. Our move in date is a few months away so our journey is just beginning. Dan and Jean Simonsen

foreversaved08 December 08, 2011

Before my Grandmother died she lived at Hillside in McMinnville, Oregon. With her old age she was really picky about who took care of her and how active the other residents were. Both of those aspects exceeded our expectations, my Grandmother really took to the nurses that she worked with and even made some friends with the other patients that were living there. The facility was smoothly run, nurses joked with the patients just enough to lighten them up. The numerous times that I visited the facility I was impressed by the food that was being fed to the patients, the cleanliness of the rooms and facility as a whole. The entire staff was friendly, the rooms were well lit and had a perfect amount of natural light, the design of the space made it feel like home.

From Brookdale McMinnville Hillside

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale McMinnville Hillside