The Village at Stonebridge

3300 S. Stonebridge Dr., Mckinney, TX, 75070

Reviews of The Village at Stonebridge

lauraroth March 12, 2015

My mom was in Memory Care for less than a week and the staff lost her. There were only 4 residents and full staff! A person driving by saw her walking through the field behind the facility. Thank God. She fell and only ended up with stitches in her lip. He called 911 and determined she was at the Village. The Village did not even know that she was missing until the EMTs showed up and asked if they knew who my mom was. If that man did not see her, she would have been dead on Virginia Pkwy. I would not trust them with my DOG let alone a family member

Evelyn10 September 08, 2014

The Village is a brand new facility and we really liked the way the facility was laid out. The apartment that my in-laws got has a patio off the living room which gives my father-in-law a place to sit and that makes it really convenient. The facility is clean and we just really liked it. The people there are very friendly. The staff was really friendly and helpful. We met the director Mimi and the nurse and I sat with the nurse and build out information on my in-laws on their medical situation.

I haven’t seen the menus as they’re not open yet so they don’t have a kitchen. There is an activity room where the residents can go in and can do arts and crafts. I saw the media room where they show movies and then on Sunday they have church activity. They have several little places where the residents can sit and they have a little cafe where they can go and have snacks. They have two courtyards; the big courtyard has a waterfall in it and then the smaller courtyard has a sunroom where they can go and sit. They seemed to offer a little bit more and the people go out and mingle with the other residents.

From The Village at Stonebridge

Designed with you in mind, The Village at Stonebridge Assisted Living and Memory Care will provide a full range of exceptional senior living options designed to accommodate your lifestyle and enable you to get the most from your retirement years. Equally impressive is our commitment to providing you with impeccable service at every level. Choose from assisted living and memory care. Every day at The Village at Stonebridge Assisted Living and Memory Care we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. We offer exceptional care, wellness programs and social activities in a family atmosphere to create a community you enjoy calling home. Our talented team of dedicated and caring staff will be there when you need them. The Village at Stonebridge Assisted Living and Memory Care… in harmony with the way you want to live now.

Features of The Village at Stonebridge