Brookdale Stonebridge Ranch

1650 South Stonebridge Dr., Mckinney, TX, 75070

Promotion ends in 18 days!

IT'S YOUR MOVE. LOCK IN THE 2017 RATE FOR LIFE. Lock in a rate that will never change for residents who take financial possession of an apartment by December 23, 2016. *New residents only. Excludes care costs and other fees. Additional details may apply.

Reviews of Brookdale Stonebridge Ranch

Candi1 September 12, 2014

Emeritus at Stonebridge Ranch was clean and it had everything that we needed, but the rooms were very small, and my father-in-law would never go for something like that.

Evelyn10 September 08, 2014

Emeritus was a very nice facility but it was more costly. The staff was friendly and helpful. The facility was very clean. They didn’t offer quite as much as far as getting the residents out of their apartments as opposed to the one we chose. But they really had their decor fixed up nicely. They have bingo, movie night and outings by taking the residents to places.

Caring93325250 August 28, 2014

Emeritus was a very nice place. It was clean and nice. The staff was very nice. Everybody was very friendly. The rooms were very nice but they're really just not what my dad was looking for. He was looking for more of an apartment style and this was more of a studio style. I had been in the dining area and it was very nice, though I hadn't tried the food. They did have some different activities going on.

Evelyn9 August 28, 2014

We were very impressed with the Emeritus at Stonebridge Ranch. It was extremely clean and well-kept. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. The nursing staff was very well-informed because my mother-in-law was taking B12 shots and they said they would be able to handle that. I was really impressed with the fact that they would be able to take care of my mother-in-law's needs. My father-in-law is also legally blind and they seemed like they were well-equipped in handling their situations. I also like the fact that it was just one floor, so if there was an emergency, they would be able to get out very quickly. They just seemed very organized. I felt really comfortable with my in-laws being there. We really like the rooms. We looked at a two-bedroom with a living room. It was very spacious. We also looked at a studio that had a door that opened out into the garden, but it was awfully small. Also, the waiting period was going to be pretty long. Nevertheless, the people living there were very friendly. The activities director keeps them very busy. There was a lot of to do there. Also, they did outings. Overall, it was really a nice place. I'm really impressed with it. I would recommend them to others.

Robin25 April 11, 2014

Emeritus is a nice place. It seemed newer and fresher. It had a mini-kitchen. They have various sizes of rooms. They have a sitting area where you can get a couch in there, and Mom could have visitors. She has passed through McKinney for years, so it's a known place to her and she wouldn't be traveling too much. The food smelled very good, and it seemed like the kind of food that my mom eats.

Caring77733850 February 28, 2014

The staff seemed to be friendly and accommodating at Emeritus Stonebridge. The apartments seemed comfortable and slightly larger. Their location was even better. It's just that their price range was over the bar.

Caring67184450 January 31, 2014

I think Emeritus at Stonebridge Ranch was a very good facility. It was small but very nice. However, when we went in there, we didn't realize that it was assisted living only. We were looking for independent, assisted, memory care, and health care all in the same campus. Nevertheless, the staff there was just lovely. They were very helpful, very concerned and caring. We were very impressed with them. Regarding activities though, I didn't see anything because we weren't really interested in them. Also we didn't ask to go see any of those things. Apparently, they did have some things going on. They had people playing cards and things like that. Overall, we were impressed with the facility especially with the people working there.

Tony13 June 27, 2013

Emeritus was a very nice place. The staff was very nice and very friendly.

Katharine Danae June 16, 2012

The whole place is a wonderfully managed facility. The staff are always helpful and nice and remember all the patients by name. The kitchen and dining area is well decorated and doesn't have the "sterile hospital" type look to it that I have seen at other nursing homes. The rooms and hallways are always clean and well maintained.

freespirit1 January 21, 2012

My family used to volunteer here every few weeks as part of the church I used to attend. Every week, someone from our church went to go teach a short, simple Christian sermon. The weeks that it was my dad's turn to teach, our whole family went. This particular nursing home is one of the cleanest, well-kept nursing homes I've been to. I'd volunteered at a few nursing homes before and had seen ones dirtier than others. The staff actually seemed to care about the residents here; the residents were treated well and most were happy with their stay. The facility provided many activities for the residents to participate in: bingo night, hair and nail days for the women, church services, holiday dinners. Many of the residents were cheerful, they were rarely ignored by the staff, if ever. I always found it sweet when the staff knew the residents by name; instead of just another number, residents were treated well.

NJ July 15, 2011

After 60 years of living in San Diego, California, at the tender age of 82, the idea of change was not something easily embraced. Yet, I was fully aware that my health issues were going to need more assistance as the years passed.
Emeritus at Stonebridge Ranch was my final decision for many reasons. First of all, no matter how cosmetically beautiful a place is, and this place certainly has an elegant style, it ultimately comes down to the staff providing the service for me. From the front desk, to the nurse's station, there must be genuine people who care. Here, there is an atmosphere of love and concern. The staff takes the time to know each resident as an individual with individual needs and concerns. There is a family atmosphere which spills into all aspects. Because of its size it is possible to get to know every one at least on a first name basis. We can help each other if necessary, make friends, share experiences. Also there is a real effort made to offer activities so that we can stay as busy as we chose to be. Not having to clean or cook contributes to the relaxed atmosphere.
Sometimes in the morning when I look out of my cozy apartment onto the patio where I keep my flowers, I realize that my moving here all the way from California on my own was a rather bold move. Now I realize its been over four years since I made that decision. Then I smile because I know that this is home.

Marsha-2 December 13, 2008

My loved one stayed here

My mother Jean has been at Kingsley Place for two years now. From the moment I stepped into Kingsley I knew this was her new home. I'd had a hard time trying to get her to move out of her home, but Sharon and the staff were excellent at helping me through every step and we successfully moved her in. It has been a great experience for my mom. The staff is excellent, the food is excellent and she stays active and social with her friends. I would highly recommend this residence and hope you will too.....

From Brookdale Stonebridge Ranch

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Brookdale Stonebridge Ranch sits on 6 acres in the beautiful neighborhood of Stonebridge Ranch in McKinney, Texas. Celebrating over 17 years of service.

Features of Brookdale Stonebridge Ranch

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Housing extra: Alcove and Deluxe Alcove
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Religious services
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• Minimum age: 65

• Licenses: Type B Assisted Living/Memory Care
  • State License(s): 030021

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Brookdale Stonebridge Ranch