The Residence at Willow Lane

30 Heckel Rd, Mckees Rocks, PA, 15136

Reviews of The Residence at Willow Lane

Murlady July 21, 2015

Beautiful facility and setting. My mother was a resident. Found it to be woefully understaffed, especially at night and weekends. Sometimes only one young aide on duty in the memory unit to supervise 20 or more residents. They're all about the money IMO. Food was awful.

Douglas5 April 28, 2015

The Residence at Willow Lane was very nice. It was a good place, but they didn't have the medical staff that my mother-in-law needed. They didn't have nurses on hand. The rooms were nice and clean, and the dining area was nice.

Caring96347350 November 22, 2014

First we looked at the price and then we looked at the place, and they liked The Residence at Willow Lane. It’s close to a lot of his kids, the surroundings were beautiful, and there were so many things that they told us to keep them busy like crafts, gardening, and they do barbecues. They have a room for him, and we are now in the process of signing our papers.

pghwrench July 21, 2014

My mother was there for nearly six months before I found out of the abuse and lack of staff to patient ratio she had fallen several times and had laid there with no response for an hour one time. The setting of this place is beautiful and the amenities great but are very deceiving and way over priced for the care givin

Secure May 28, 2014

The Willows has given my mother her life back! My mother was so isolated at home; she had no interest and was literally giving up. The Willows has given her a purpose again and she has made many new friends, and feels needed. The sparkle is back in her eyes. The Willows has given our family a wonderful gift and that gift is that we have our mother back again.

choosepeace March 12, 2014

When it became evident 2 years ago, that after more than 20 years as a primary caregiver, it was time for my mother, then 99, now 101 years of age, to have an increased level of care, I was more than fortunate to have found a second “family” for her in The Willows. Don’t let 101 fool you, if you meet her you will find a very bright, active lady who doesn’t miss a beat. However, at 99 she was starting to slip a bit, particularly mentally. Thinking it was just her age; imagine how stunned and delighted both her doctors and I are that she has actually improved since moving to the Willows. I don’t know how common our experience is as my mother is not your typical old ager, but I can tell you that I feel strongly that it is the love, compassion, and wonderful care by the entire staff at The Willows that has made the difference. I will thank them all forever for giving my mother a reason to keep going and proof that no matter your age you can continue to make life contributions in meaningful ways.

Terri Feely March 11, 2014

I can't say enough good things about the Willows. Last year, my aunt was very ill and spent many months in the hospital. When she was discharged, we knew she could not go home. She needed a place to go to recover and be taken care of. Not only did we find a place for her to recover but we found so much more. Several months after she arrived at the Willows she was thriving. She has made many friends, loves the staff, and enjoys her meals and the many activities that are offered. In fact, she has a greater social life now than she ever had when she was younger and independent. We are so grateful for all you have done for our aunt. She loves staying at the Willows and considers it "home". We would recommend the Willows to anyone.

mommabear1 May 09, 2012

It is an "at home" setting, and the staff is very helpful and accommodating. However, they do seem to be understaffed as far as the nurse assistants staffing. The residence is very clean, the food is very good, there are many activities for the residents to participate in if they choose to do so. There is even a resident dog that lives in the facility that interacts with the residents who choose to interact with him. Overall, this is a very good placement that has met our needs very nicely for my 94 year old father.

About The Residence at Willow Lane

The Residence at Willow Lane is an assisted living facility in Mckees Rocks, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Residence at Willow Lane for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Residence at Willow Lane

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,423/month