Heritage Woods of McHenry

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Heritage Woods of McHenry

October 28, 2013

By Ann Buschick

All the staff there is very friendly and helpful. The main lobby gathering room is very pretty like you were walking into a nice hotel. Welcoming and warm. The individual rooms are very nice. The bathrooms are well equipped. The staff is always at the ready in the halls and in the dining hall to help. You come in to visit and there are residents playing games in the tv room or the game and craft room. My mother-in-law loves the choir that she gets to sing in. The only issue my in-laws have had is that the big meal is served at lunch time and they are used to having their big meal at 5:00. The food there is good. Heritage Woods is a place my husband and I would love to be when we are in that place in life. Am very grateful for the services and nice people who work there. Am so glad they have 24 hour assistance. The social aspect of the facility is great. My mother-in-law needs other people to talk with and play cards and again being able to sing in the choir. Their meds are monitored and it is reassuring to know Heritage staff is there for all of us. They also were very helpful with all the paperwork that needed to be submitted. Thankfully submitted. Ann

November 20, 2012

By Garnet.Rose

The facility appeared clean, but truly smelled awful, with a hint of vanilla air freshener for added ick factor. I believe it was their carpets or upholstery for as I said the facility appeared very clean. Residents seemed happy, and they seemed to have a lot of freedom in the facility to choose activities and such.

June 23, 2012

By stami6

The residents are very happy. It is very clean and well decorated facility

Photos of Heritage Woods of McHenry

About Heritage Woods of McHenry

Heritage Woods of McHenry is an assisted living facility in Mchenry, IL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Heritage Woods of McHenry for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Heritage Woods of McHenry