Reviews of Homewood Lodge ALF
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Homewood Lodge ALF
"Here at Homewood Lodge, our staff is well trained, qualified, and dedicated to providing resident care and Quality of Life. It's not just a job but a PASSION. We take Pride, Ownership and Celebrate Life every day."
Assisted Living and Memory Care at Homewood Lodge is more than a service. Our community provides non-institutional retirement living and our principles encourage resident's choice, quality care, and accessibility for residents needing assistance with long-term care.
A View of Life At Homewood:
As one of Lafayette County's premiere assisted living and memory care residence, here at Homewood Lodge, we believe in promoting Dignity, Choice, Privacy, Individuality, and Independence, giving residents the right to make decisions about their own lives, while providing housing and tailoring services to meet their individual needs and preferences. Our goal is to focus on our resident's needs, desires, and quality of life.
- Home like environment
- 24 hour personalized care
- Central dining program that includes three meals per day and snacks
- Daily recreational, social, and educational activities
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Memory Care Locked Unit
- Provide services to Adults with Disabilities
- Cheerful Staff
- Activity areas
- Two elegant, comfortable living rooms with access to Satellite Television
- Florida room
- Telephones in common areas
- Choice of private or semi-private bedrooms with full and/or half bathroom options
- Safety grab bars and hand-held shower heads
- Smoke detectors, fire alarm, and sprinkler system
- Emergency Call System
What Makes Us Special
We provide tailored services to meet each individual's needs and preferences Come enjoy real southern hospitality in a warm friendly environment.
Photos of Homewood Lodge ALF
Features of Homewood Lodge ALF
- Minimum Rate: $2500/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $2500/month
- All Inclusive Rent
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 12528