Elmcroft of Maumelle

100 Bringler Drive, Maumelle, AR, 72113

Reviews of Elmcroft of Maumelle

July 20, 2016

By EJ141341

Elmcroft of Maumelle seemed nice. The staff was very friendly. The lockup wards smelled musty and old. They didn't have a pool, but they had an activity room and an activity director. They played bingo and had different crafts. I watched the residents during mealtime, and it seemed like it was good-quality food and the kitchens looked really clean. The dining area was fine, but where my father was at in the lockup, it wasn't that special since people back there had to be hand-fed.

May 23, 2015

By Earnestine

We went to visit Elmcroft of Maumelle, and everybody was so helpful and seemed really concerned about the residents. The dining area was formal dining. They have a very attractive fireplace. They told us that groups come in to sing, and they have trips to take the residents out shopping.

February 27, 2015

My husband is living there at Elmcroft now. He's been there since December. It being close to my house is one of the considerations in choosing Elmcroft. The activities are good. Overall the experience is very good. There was no issue with the staff. Everything is just fine. The facility is very good.

January 18, 2014

By Sally20

Elmcroft of Maumelle was awesome. They had regular assisted living and an area for advanced dementia, and both had similar activities and amenities. The staff seemed extremely caring. I was really impressed with it. If we could have afforded it, we would have put mother there. But it was just way beyond what we could do, even with her finances. The rooms were really nice. You could use either their furniture, which they had on stock, or bring in your own. Everything about Elmcroft is beautiful. It was just gorgeous.

October 12, 2012

By Pepper3

This is a very nice, upscale facility. My grandmother was only able to stay here for a brief period of time, as her dementia and health rapidly worsened and she required care in a different facility. However, she enjoyed her time at Elmcroft of Maumelle, and, as a family, we felt that she was living in a secure, caring environment. Elmcroft does provide memory care in a separate area, and the staff is very supportive of its residents. Safety clearly is a priority throughout the facility. Residents and their visitors are well-monitored; however, the facility is so nicely maintained and provides so many amenities that it feels like a home, not an old folks prison. Visiting areas are welcoming, and the menus in the dining room are appealing enough to stay for dinner. I am pleased to see that Elmcroft offers respite care, as well. This is a crucial service of which many caregivers often are reluctant to take advantage, but I could imagine being at ease leaving my loved one here for a short period of time without fearing that he or she would feel abandoned or neglected.

October 11, 2012

By rizz

My grandfather moved to this facility once he started having trouble walking. At first he was very apprehensive but grew to love it. The Facility itself is gorgeous and offers many different activity's for the elderly. While there, I witnessed the staff members taking care of the residents like they are their own family members. The place looks well taken care off, clean and organized. They also have relaxation activities and the whole environment looks very welcoming. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful to me as a visitor. I received a full tour and was introduced to the main workers at the facility. I was also introduced to many of the residents. They all seemed very happy to be there. They had a huge cafeteria with a wide selection of products and scheduled meals as well as assistance for those who needed it. Whenever there was a medical issue, the assisted living facility contacted us immediately to keep us updated and informed. They corresponded with the physicians nominated for the residents when needed, and also informed family members of the discussions between them and the physicians. I would recommend it to anyone needing an assisted living center.

Photos of Elmcroft of Maumelle

Services & Amenities of Elmcroft of Maumelle

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5190/month

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Activities Extra: 2nd Wind Dreams, Best Friends Approach (Memory Care), Senior Center Participation/Transportation

• Staff Patient Ratio: 15 2 Assisted Living Ii, 15 3 Memory Care
  • Minimum Age: None

About Elmcroft of Maumelle

Nestled in a peaceful, wooded setting, Elmcroft of Maumelle is located in Pulaski County in central Arkansas. Little Rock, the state capital, is just across the Arkansas River. Our residents enjoy gathering on the porch, relaxing in the wooden rockers and enjoying the beautiful natural surroundings.

Accommodations and Services

Elmcroft of Maumelle is an assisted living and Alzheimer's Care community in Arkansas offering accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities. It is staffed 24 hours a day with trained healthcare personnel and offers as much or as little care as a resident may want or need. In addition, Elmcroft of Maumelle has a licensed Health Care Director on call 24 hours a day.

Elmcroft of Maumelle features a full sprinkler system and each apartment is equipped with an emergency call system that may be used whenever the need arises. In addition, all exterior doors may be locked so that a secure environment can be maintained.

Each apartment includes all meals and basic utilities as part of the monthly fee. Also, Maumelle residents enjoy daily activities, private dining room for family and guests, library and sitting areas, bistro and billiard activity room, housekeeping services and many other amenities. Other services include a beauty/barber shop for a nominal fee.

The emphasis on activities is a main thrust of the service offerings. Social interaction is a vital part of overall good health and Elmcroft of Maumelle is committed to offering residents a full range of social, recreational and spiritual activities from which to choose. Scheduled transportation on the community van allows all residents to take advantage of travel activities.

Elmcroft of Maumelle is truly a great place to live and work and is proud to be a part of the Maumelle, Arkansas community.

Elmcroft is a warm, home-like, single story community. Because we are a small, we are able to concentrate on not only providing great healthcare, our size allows us to provide quality care as we are able to accommodate many personal preferences that larger communities struggle to do when caring for a large number of residents, with diverse care needs.

Map of Elmcroft of Maumelle