Morningview Village

2304 EAST LAMAR ALEXANDER PARKWAY, Maryville, TN, 37804

Reviews of Morningview Village

Caring69556650 January 31, 2014

Morningview is assisted living but they also offer a separate rehab. My mom is a resident in their assisted living. We looked at other facilities, and out of all of them, we felt that this one suited my mom's needs the best. Unlike the other facility wherein they charge per service, with this one, it's all included in the price. The facility is nice inside. It also smells good. The community rooms are lovely and comfortable. There's a lot of natural light in their rooms and I thought that was nice. Some of other places we visited didn't have much natural light coming in. The staff is very caring. They have quite a few activities going on there. They have exercise class three days a week, church activities, performance group coming in and they have bingo.

Melynie April 25, 2012

My Grandmother suffers from dementia, and spent a significant amount of time at Morning View Village Assisted Living. I found the overall environment at this facility to be warm and inviting. There was a greenhouse area inside the facility which really brightened up the atmosphere inside. My Grandmother seemed very comfortable here. She had a room private room that was always very clean and orderly when the family came to visit. When I visited the facility, I found that all the nurses there were very attentive to my Grandmother's needs and understanding of her condition. They were of great help to the family in coping with her deteriorating condition by providing us with as much information as possible, and keeping us up to date on her progress, eating habits, medication regimen, etc, when no one was around. They also made sure that she participated in daily activities like listening to music and eating in the great room with other patients, which was very important to me. Overall, the staff here was awesome and was well trained all the way around.

About Morningview Village

Morningview Village is an assisted living facility in Maryville, TN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Morningview Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Morningview Village