Brookdale Sandy Springs

511 Pearson Springs Road, Maryville, TN, 37803

Reviews of Brookdale Sandy Springs

May 20, 2014

By Pauline7

The rooms at Sterling House of Maryville were too small for what I needed. The staff were fine, and I liked the location of the community.

February 13, 2014

By TNVOLS

I have a family member who lives in this community and we have been so pleased! The staff is so friendly and caring to both my mother and myself. I highly recommend this community to anyone looking for a place for their loved ones.

December 31, 2013

By William23

My mom is in Sterling House and one of the things that I like best is the general feeling of the staff and the residents that are already there. Everything seems to be so positive. Every member of the staff that I run into is very willing to help. They seem to care about the individuals they are working with, which are the residents. They have quite a bit of activities. They have religious services on Sundays, which my mom likes. They have crafts. During this Christmas Season there are choirs coming in. They have a bus service and they have outside activities at least once a week. They also take them to the local mall and to the stores like Walmart and Target. They took a tour of Cage Cove, which is in the mountain here. When we ask my Mom about the food, she said it is delicious.

August 12, 2013

By JL3

Sterling House is amazing. I can't say enough about the staff. They are so wonderful and caring. My Mom loves it there! I highly recommend it!

April 30, 2013

By Tennesseegal

Sterling House seemed like a nice place. When I visited there, I saw that the residents seemed happy as they were gathered in the dining area. Although the rate was a little higher compared to the others I visited.

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Sandy Springs

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Brookdale Sandy Springs

Brookdale Sandy Springs provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Sandy Springs