Elmcroft of Martinsburg

200 Gloucester Drive, Martinsburg, WV, 25401

Promotion ends in 11 days!

Get 10% off the rest of 2018!* Spring into savings when you lease by April 30! Talk to our Sales Director for more details.

Reviews of Elmcroft of Martinsburg

4.0

May 29, 2014

By Cathy85162450

Elmcroft seemed like a very nice place. It was clean. The residents were well kept. I thought the rooms were really nice. I don't think they had a kitchenette, but they have their own bathroom, a small living area, and a bedroom. I was very impressed with the place. One of the things I really liked is they had diversions there, and they do have certain activities. They take the residents on a bus and take them places, like to doctor's visits. I got to talk to the staff very briefly. I do know that they have long term staff there. They're not having constant turnover. The shortest number of years that a staff member has been there was either 6 or 8, so that, to me, tells a lot. They should have a bigger library. They don’t have a very good one. I know people of that age group read. The biggest thing that impressed me is when I was standing there waiting to meet the lady, the residents would look at me and smile. I even got to talk to the residents, and they all seemed pleasant. They all seemed well groomed. Nobody had any odors about them. There's no fearful looks on their faces. They seemed very happy.

Photos of Elmcroft of Martinsburg

Features of Elmcroft of Martinsburg

About Elmcroft of Martinsburg

Visitors and residents of Elmcroft of Martinsburg can enjoy an afternoon browsing the shops of Shepherdstown or have dinner at one of the local taverns. Just across the bridge at Shepherdstown, you will find the Antietam Battlefield in charming Sharpsburg, Maryland. A short drive to Harper's Ferry allows for a leisurely visit to quaint restaurants and shops. For those who enjoy evening attractions, the Charlestown Race Track provides the excitement of thoroughbred horse racing and the casino night life. A one-hour drive from Martinsburg takes you to the landmarks of Washington, D.C., the Inner Harbor of Baltimore or the historic battlefield of Gettysburg, PA.

Map of Elmcroft of Martinsburg