Elmcroft of Martinez

515 The Pass, Martinez, GA, 30907

Reviews of Elmcroft of Martinez

Anonymous111620450 October 27, 2015

I just went to Elmcroft to check it out. Everything was very nice and clean, and all the people who work there were very nice and considerate. It was a good community, and it's closer to my house. It was just a nice place.

Claudia17 July 29, 2015

I did look at Elmcroft of Martinez. It looked pretty nice, and I might consider it later because, right now, I am happy where I am. I just really went in, talked to them for a few minutes, and picked up some literature. The people I talked to were very helpful. I haven't seen the room, but I told them that I will do that later. It is quite updated -- the structural part.

lhollenweger April 06, 2013

Without a doubt, the best facility for Alzheimer's care in Augusta Georgia. The staff at Elmcroft are patient, engaged, kind and knowledgeable- true angels! The facility is clean and safe. A variety of activities are offered for all types of residents, always something to do. I am fully confident in the care, comfort and safety of my mother in the Heartland Village.

jasmineross August 21, 2012

The staff is very caring and comforting. They provide the residents with the needed amount of care and do not smother anyone. Food is decent and my grandmother enjoys her time here. The residents are mostly friendly and social. They are warm and familiar and my grandmother feels as if it is her own home. At times she feels cooped up, but she is able to sit out front in nice rocking chairs with the other residents. Her medication Is given to her on time and she has not had any serious health concerns after being admitted. It is a very nice place to put someone you love that needs more assistance. The location is also very close to home so my family can visit my grandmother every weekend, which she loves. Everything is so homey and wonderful and there are tons of activities to be done. Living here would never be boring for someone.

Gwen1 January 26, 2012

My father inlaw lived there am thrived while living there he liked to be very social.

There were some "issues" with the staff getting his laundry mixed up with others even with his items labled. Most things were very positive.

From Elmcroft of Martinez

Located in an area rich in tradition and history, Elmcroft of Martinez is also surrounded by a modern and growing community. Martinez is a vibrant suburb of Augusta, Georgia offering modern conveniences and amenities. Augusta itself is Georgia's second-oldest city, founded in 1736 along the banks of the Savannah River as an Indian trading post. Augusta became a winter resort in the late nineteenth and twentieth centuries and is home to America's most prestigious golf tournament, The Masters. Every spring, the world's best golfers compete for the coveted green jacket at the Augusta National Golf Club, just 4 1/2 miles from Elmcroft of Martinez. Elmcroft also has easy access to some of the largest and most sophisticated medical facilities in Georgia. University Hospital and Medical College of Georgia are just an eight mile drive down Riverwatch Parkway.

Accommodations and Services

Elmcroft of Martinez is an assisted living and Alzheimer's Care community in Augusta Georgia offering accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities. It is staffed 24 hours a day with trained healthcare personnel and offers as much or as little care as a resident may want or need. In addition, Elmcroft of Martinez has a licensed Health Care Director on call 24 hours a day.

Elmcroft of Martinez features a full sprinkler system and each apartment is equipped with an emergency call system that may be used whenever the need arises. In addition, all exterior doors may be locked so that a secure environment can be maintained.

Each apartment includes all meals and basic utilities as part of the monthly fee. Also, residents enjoy daily activities, private dining room for family and guests, library and sitting areas, bistro and billiard activity room, housekeeping services and many other amenities. Other services include a beauty/barber shop for a nominal fee.

The emphasis on activities is a main thrust of the service offerings. Social interaction is a vital part of overall good health and Elmcroft of Martinez is committed to offering residents a full range of social, recreational and spiritual activities from which to choose. Scheduled transportation on the community van allows all residents to take advantage of travel activities.

Elmcroft of Martinez is truly a great place to live and work and is proud to be a part of the Martinez, Georgia community.

Features of Elmcroft of Martinez