St John Lutheran Care Center

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of St John Lutheran Care Center

June 05, 2011

By HugoBandit

Friend or relative of resident

We had to move my grandfather into this facility when we decided that it was not safe for him to live on his own any longer. The staff has been nothing but wonderful to him. He is not exactly the easiest person to try and care for because he can be downright ornery. The staff has been very helpful with my dad as he was trying to get all of the paperwork straightened out for the payment and insurance coverage. I think that if I had to find something to complain about, that the only thing I could think of is the fact that the visitor's elevator tends to be out of service for maintenance. Other than that, I could not have found a more caring place for my grandfather to spend the last years of his life.

About St John Lutheran Care Center

St John Lutheran Care Center is an assisted living facility in Mars, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact St John Lutheran Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of St John Lutheran Care Center