Brightview Greentree

Reviews of Brightview Greentree

Overview of Ratings

3.8

January 18, 2014

Brightview Greentree didn't have any opening at that time. They have all the same activities that all the others have, and I chose not to go there based on the fact that we needed immediate occupancy. Everybody seemed very nice, the woman that I met, the staff coordinator, seemed nice. The residents seemed to be happy. I think the place was very nice.

October 16, 2013

By Jackie20

Brightview is beautiful and it is less than 2 years old. Everything is clean, airy and light and that is what I like. The rooms were not as spacious as I would like. I realized that I was not going to spend a lot of my time inside but I was judging the size of the facility and I have a piano and would not want to give that up. I liked everything about it and that was my first choice up until I saw the last place. The staff was marvelous and the residents ate with us and answered our questions.

May 21, 2012

By Marie5

We found a place for my mother and father-in-law and it's at Brightview in Marlton New Jersey. We already made our deposit. What I like most about the place is that it's very bright and the staff really knows what their doing. With regards to the room they actually have their own apartment. My mom and dad-in-law are happy with the place and I already recommended Brightview to my friends. I'm actually thinking of living in a place at Brightview when I get old like my parents. I'm really satisfied and happy with the service and the facility itself that's why I will give Brightview 6 stars.

Let Us Search For You

Care

Save Stress

Photos of Brightview Greentree

About Brightview Greentree

Located on Greentree Road, this residential senior living community features full-service Independent Living apartments on a monthly rental basis with No Large Entrance Fee. The all-inclusive monthly fee includes private 1 or 2-bedroom apartments, exterior and interior maintenance including appliances, full kitchens, washer/dryer, housekeeping, fine-dining meals, scheduled transportation, utilities, a full-time Vibrant Living Director to coordinate daily activities and social events plus much more. Community amenities include a fitness center, beauty/barber shop, internet café, pub, movie theater and game room.

With Assisted Living and Dementia Care also on campus, Brightview Greentree brings three important options all together in one convenient community.

Map of Brightview Greentree