Sunrise of Marlboro

3A South Main Street, Marlboro, NJ, 07746

Reviews of Sunrise of Marlboro

annoymo November 05, 2015

We recently toured Sunrise of Marlboro and I must say we were thoroughly impressed! The community is beautiful, clean and the folks that lived there, were smiling and active. The staff seemed very involved in care. The sales director and executive director made us feel warm and welcomed and had a very genuine concern for our situation regarding our mother. Though we are not quite ready for the move, we will be in contact with this community.

Anonymous 1910 October 30, 2015

We were able to visit Sunrise of Marlboro, and they were very nice. They were very warm and friendly, but we just wanted a bigger community. The rooms were very nice. The only problem that we saw was the parking lot was very small, and there was no place for visitors to really park.

Maureen20 June 28, 2015

The visit was very nice. We just didn't like the facility. The staff was very nice, the director was extremely nice, and the rooms were very nice. Sunrise of Marlboro Middletown was just not a fit for my mother. We found that my mother needed independent living, not assisted living. If you needed assisted living, it would be a nice spot for you. The rooms, the dining room, and the people were very nice.

SunriseIsNoBueno March 27, 2013

I moved my mom out of here -- it's really bad.

Thank you for your message. We would like to understand your concerns directly - please contact us at information@sunriseseniorliving.com. We firmly believe in our resident-centered approach and Individualized Service Plans, which are comprehensive care plans, based on a resident's needs, interests and wishes. We would like to hear more about how your needs may not have been met.

lucaB April 14, 2012

This is a really beautiful facility. My grandmother has been at Sunrise of Marlboro for about two years now. The facility is always spotless and well kept. The staff is friendly and courteous. I get the feeling from looking at the other elderly people there that there is a good sense of community. My grandmother is happy there which is the most important part. There are great places for walking, whether its around the facility or the scenic outlying areas. When the weather is less than perfect there is a great common area where she and her friends meet up all the time and play canasta and bridge. Big televisions in the area allow my grandmother to enjoy her "stories" and Jeopardy. Every time I visit her she comments about the large tv's. All in all my grandmother is an easy lady to please, but I know that she is good hands at the Sunrise of Marlboro. I want to really thank the staff for making the experience great for visitors and most importantly my little Italian grandma. Thanks guys!

BIllH January 28, 2012

The buildings are very nice is kept up very well both inside and outside. The grounds are landscaped nicely and obviously maintained professionally. There are many events available to the residents to ensure they are never bored. They all seemed to be excited for the day and eager to take part in the community. There was Bingo and other "gambling" games weekly along with special events for the holidays. However, the common areas sometimes seemed to be too small to accommodate the amount of people who were in them especially when many were in wheelchairs. The food was good and complimented on by many residents. Volunteers were used to host many events and while they seemed good with the residents I think more hired caretakers were necessary. Overall, I would recommend the facility to my family especially because the prices are competitive. My relative in it was always in good spirits despite her ailments.

From Sunrise of Marlboro

Step into a Sunrise Senior Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or cat.

Services & Amenities at Sunrise of Marlboro

Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:

• Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
  • Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
  • Trained staff available 24 hours a day
  • Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
  • Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
  • Weekly personal laundry
  • Social and educational programs for families
  • Scheduled resident and family meetings
  • Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
  • Maintenance of building and grounds

For more information on the services and amenities available for the care level you are seeking, please give us a call or stop by the community.

Location of Sunrise of Marlboro