DeWolfe Place

1140 Wilson Avenue, Marion, OH, 43302

Reviews of DeWolfe Place

caring9192 May 11, 2013

We have placed my Mom at the Dewolfe House assisted living and we're very happy with it. It's a very clean facility, so nice when you go in, and the food is very good. Her room is quite small, but it's nice, freshly painted, it has a new carpet, and everything's very modern. We furnished the room and did all the decorations. They have an activities director, so they have exercise, games, and different groups coming in to entertain them with light shows and different music. The staff is the nicest thing about this facility. Everyone there is very affectionate and they seem to love my mother. She has dementia and she just absolutely adores the girls who work with her. They made us feel at home right away.

Jim13 April 19, 2013

Dewolfe House looked more like a house than a building. It had a good reputation. It looked livable and presentable. I only visited the place once.

jessie79 June 03, 2011

Visited this facility

The staff is incredible they treat the clients as if they were family. It is clean and secure. I highly recommend if you need respite stay then this is place.

About DeWolfe Place

DeWolfe Place is an assisted living facility in Marion, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact DeWolfe Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of DeWolfe Place