Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Country Acres
I am a friend or relative of resident
Kind, professional staff made my mother feel at home.
I visited this facility
My family visited Country Acres when we were looking for a place for my Uncle to live at. My mother was the power of attorney for my Uncle and he had a minor stroke. So since he lived close to Marion we went and visited this facility. One of the things I noticed right away about the facility was how large it was. The bedrooms were very large and there was not roommates so I knew my Uncle would like that better. Since he was still able to get around and walk on his own, he would be on the side of minimal care. They did talk to my family about if he ever needed more care he would be able to easily move to the more skilled side. We ended up staying at the facility for another hour and watched some of the activities that the residents did. We knew my Uncle was a very social person and he would really enjoy all of the activities they had at this facility.
Location of Country Acres
About Senior Living
- First Day in Assisted Living: Expert Suggestions
- 5 Reasons to Take Your Pet With You to Assisted Living
- Pain Management and Assisted Living
- What You Can Expect From a Great Assisted Living Community
- How to Compare Senior Living Options
- Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
- 6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities