Brookdale Marietta

150 Browns Road, Marietta, OH, 45750

Reviews of Brookdale Marietta

Caring91144950 July 19, 2014

The staff at Emeritus said the tenants can still do their laundry. My mother might have early Alzheimer's, and I wouldn't want her to continue doing the laundry. She said it is not necessary for them to do the laundry, it's a service that is provided, but if the tenants want to do laundry, it's there. However, you have people that are there because they need help, and I just didn't like the idea that they have access to laundry because my mother would probably keep right on doing it. That's why I want her to go to assisted living, to get away from some of the things that she can't do anymore. The staff at Emeritus was nice. They were welcoming. However, at that time, they had a group of eight resident women. They were in a smaller room and they were having a snack, but two of the women were having a disagreement, and it wasn't going well. That was a negative to me because if it is my mother, how would they handle it?

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brookdale Marietta

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Marietta